c-walking sites

jojoo13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner:

yo ill crip walk all over that ass please believe it yo!

i know i trying to learn thats why i asked for some sites

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

just watched RAP CITY on BET, fuck it just watch BET!

i dont get bet t on satelite..at least i dont think i do

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

Guest WebsterUno

hahahahaha, how the hell do you guys know about 'C-WALKIN', thats a west coast crip thang. I have some old school crip homies, one showed me how to c-walk, its sorta like the funky chicken meets the bankhead bouce with a lil humpty dance mixed in. hahaha

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

hahahahaha, how the hell do you guys know about 'C-WALKIN', thats a west coast crip thang. I have some old school crip homies, one showed me how to c-walk, its sorta like the funky chicken meets the bankhead bouce with a lil humpty dance mixed in. hahaha

im livin the west coast but im no crip thang now back to my question "IS THERE ANY C-WALKING SITES"

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

if its a west coast thing why are kids doing it in kentucky

c-walking was invented by the crips for the crips, and anyone that does it and aint a member is a false flagger, and is beatin the shit out of or left. its a disrespect.

so you wanna be a gangsta huh? let me tell you something anything you dont know about keep your nose out of it. itll keep you alive in most cases.

--fuck a slice i want the whole fuckin pie--

i dont think there is any crips or blood gangs n e more..its the thousands that shit went out in the 90's i thought we were all about unity now....damn say you dont learn somthin every day ,false flagger or not i still want to know how to do it

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

let me holla at you for a second,

if your seen crip walking by a folk or people nation both of them will beat or kill you on the spot.

by your post i can tell you dont know nothing about peoples nation or folk nation (gangs in general) so take my words dun and dont let them slip out your ear cause im helping you out by saying, FORGET ABOUT IT.

trust me.

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Steven Hawkins the master of the C-walk

man, xzibit say soming about christopher reeves (superman) doing the crip walk as a joke in some song. shit was funny. ya know? cause he's all paralyzed and shit. hahahahaahhaahhh. shits funny to me.

gangs are stupid shit............... so many damn gangs here so many friends killed for what? for wearn a different color stupid shit man...............

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TVA, TIB, BTB, TDM, PMS ->..........."ahahahhahah........ahhhh......Africa" - Simpsons

out here there aint no hard core gang members well maybe a few chosen one who will beat the shit out of you if you ask them to..which im cool with them so i dont have to worry.......

whatch your back dosone...just playin with you okay ill just stick to doin the hibbidy bibbidy tahnx n e ways

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

Originally posted by dosoner:

i was just playin..did you see the tme cats get dissed down at that run down motel that every one is getting up on??by park lane kinda..i seen a bazars hit up over by meadow wood mall on the white box..that wouldnt have happen to been you would it?..but back to the c-walking sites so none know any site for this so called GANG related dance?

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

Originally posted by jojoo13:

i was just playin..did you see the tme cats get dissed down at that run down motel that every one is getting up on??by park lane kinda..i seen a bazars hit up over by meadow wood mall on the white box..that wouldnt have happen to been you would it?..but back to the c-walking sites so none know any site for this so called GANG related dance?

no, i didnt see that, iv been seeing alot of tme shit downtown dissed by ha crew, and the other way around as welll. that other stuff wasnt me either, im guessin it was bazar.tme hes been bomin more than usual latly. so how bout that snow today huh?

Originally posted by dosoner:

no, i didnt see that, iv been seeing alot of tme shit downtown dissed by ha crew, and the other way around as welll. that other stuff wasnt me either, im guessin it was bazar.tme hes been bomin more than usual latly. so how bout that snow today huh?

fuck that snow sucked it was hailing like whoa out here in my parts....i thoguht that you wrote bazar ill have to check out my old thread to find out ....have you ever hit that old run down building with the stairs going up the side of it a few people has hit it up i just wondering on the 5o situation if its real sketchy or not...

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

Originally posted by jojoo13:

whatch your back dosone...

acully, i came in suprise contact with some of them mvr gang dudes under this bridge by the skatepark, at first they thought i was tryin to steal there territory or whatever it is they do, but when they relized that i wasnt a gang member it was all good. i was scared for a minute though

Archived