"C" is for Conviction...

Guest ll l ll llll

Guest ll l ll llll

My friend, Leroy Calhoun did this for an art class and recieved a "C". His whole class felt violated,

and he was called a "sick fuck." Leroy urges you to buy patriotic symbols such as flags and ribbons, and wear them with pride....as Timmy is doing in the photo shown here, sending his blessing from heaven.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5996/timmy2.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

that's rather twisted.

I must say that I approve of this piece,

simply because it will make eveyone who sees it think about the concept.

Guest ll l ll llll
Originally posted by seeking innocence

again i repeat, aeon, your a fucking moron.

i get that destiny's child song in my head whenever i read your replies. say my name say my name.

this post dosent even have anything to do with me. yet you continue to jock. woop woop.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

again i repeat, aeon, your a fucking moron.

i agree with you seeking, but the law and cracked ass would be very disappointed with YOUR usage of the word YOUR.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

what does everyone have against this dude? is it because seeking doesn't like him everyone else doesn't too?

i was woundering the same thing

Guest ll l ll llll
Originally posted by garcia_vega

this dude's name is leroy calhoun, that's an A+ name. he should get an A just for that.

<span style='color:deeppink'>This train wasnt even done by Mohamed Aeon Premjii....'twas "executed" by none other than Leroy J. Calhoun.</span>

wow, look how cool we are everyone. we're making a political statement by painting effigy's to these guys that everyone hates. were showing how intelligent we are, because we look beyond the status quo.

honestly, you guys are just pathetic. theres no other way to put it. im not outraged that youd paint this stuff, im just embaressed. your idiots and theres nothing else to it. trying so hard to be funny and witty, but really your just looking like bratty little kids.

Guest ll l ll llll

thank you all for the positive feedback! we'd love to hear from you.

please email us at: intheknowallstars@hotmail.com

until then....here's another one that strikes a distant cord.

may these restless souls not go unreconized for there contrabutions that caused unstable trends in schools across Amerika.

social commentary.hahaha.:crazy: :)http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5996/H&K2.jpg'>

Guest ll l ll llll

hahahaha this is sooo fuckin funny. why wont the damn trenchcoatmafaia picture show up? fuck! hahaha shit.

hey ansiqing did you disable imaging for me or something? shit man. go ban me while your at it....this 12oz shit is consuming my saturday and id rather be out playing lacrosse. fuck.:crazy:

Archived