Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"C" is for Conviction...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by ll l ll llll, Oct 19, 2001.

1. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

My friend, Leroy Calhoun did this for an art class and recieved a "C". His whole class felt violated,
    and he was called a "sick fuck." Leroy urges you to buy patriotic symbols such as flags and ribbons, and wear them with pride....as Timmy is doing in the photo shown here, sending his blessing from heaven.
    [​IMG]

2. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

...by the way...thats on a red bnsf headed to YOUR town. be on the lookout today.

3. dropone

dropone Member

at least he's a patriotic sick fuck

4. *DESNT*

*DESNT* Member

*sarcasticaly*"HEY! COOL! THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!!!!":rolleyes:

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

again i repeat, aeon, your a fucking moron.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

that's rather twisted.
    I must say that I approve of this piece,
    simply because it will make eveyone who sees it think about the concept.

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I think this is a good peice, makes people think. But what was that fool showing people in his art class his illegal work...

8. ll l ll llll

ll l ll llll Guest

i get that destiny's child song in my head whenever i read your replies. say my name say my name.
    this post dosent even have anything to do with me. yet you continue to jock. woop woop.

9. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

The "C" was for making Tim McVeigh look like Muhammed Atta.

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i agree with you seeking, but the law and cracked ass would be very disappointed with YOUR usage of the word YOUR.

11. Bevis

Bevis Member

bnsf flatcar?

12. perdition

perdition New Jack

13. BullFROG

BullFROG Member

14. whiteybulger

whiteybulger Guest

Thats some funny shit, they can't catch good ol' Whitey though!

15. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

(while the children in chorus are chanting) oh pleeeeease ban him grandpa seeking!