bye everyone

tue skinny

this is my bye to 12 oz... it could be my last day on here. i was recently skating somewhere in a place. and theres been some problems with other skaters, there is supposedly and big fight going down this evening. between the greaser skaters and the soc skaters... my crew crew the skatekatiers* will be taking on the ferocious rolliung snakes. this is no joke. this is real life in the streets. i know many of you will think is a joke but its not.there is a fight ( rumble) downtown somewhere. there will be bats and chains and glass bottles invonvle. 3 people have already been kill ed in a simmilar fights like this. my weaknes are..... everything. my friend furious pete can kick some serious greesy ass. thats all for now. if you here from me later tonight /early morning im alive and i send my love to the kids. .... much love tue skinny ( skateboard warrior)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Run at them while grabbing your dick and peeing all over the place, and chant in some unknown tongue. They won't fucking dare touch you... But make sure you drink a lot of beer so you pee for a long time. Beer,

El Mamerro

dont go mannn, we need you here. And anyways, whenever someone says they are leaving 12 oz they always come back. Just knowing that 12 oz is waiting for you means that you will cheat death. like you will be sitting there with a sword through you, and you will be like oh shit 12 oz needs me, and you will pull the sword out and then the jesus potato will cleanse your wound with his holy pee. Then you come back and tell us about it.

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

WHEN YOURE A SHARK!, YOURE A SHARK ALL THE WAY. FROM YOUR FIRST CIGARETTE, TO YOUR LAST DYING DAY!

aHAHAHAHAHA!:lol:

well, my whole thing is, i dont like to be punched and i dont like to be stabbed, so i generally live a life that by its very nature, avoids these things. fighting is pretty dumb. i mean, if i have to fight, i will, but otherwise, i would much rather watch tv or make stickers or something. so when a situation arises that keeps me from watching tv, i try to handle it as quickly and efficently as possible, so i can get back to the couch faster... ya heard?

these remind me of those war movies... where soldier would go into those bars and find a hot chick and be like

"hey baby.... i might not make it..........." then 5 minutes later they're at her place getting busy.

maybe it will work with you?

Archived