Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bye bye bay...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kid furie, May 25, 2001.

1. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

2. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Where the hell ya going, Furie?

3. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

furie has been bad. furie has to leave home now.

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Youre laving the Yay? [​IMG]

5. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

probablly not till the end of the summer...

6. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

shits hella fucked up right now. my parental units are sending me away up to the middle of no where on the other side of the country cause i get bad grades. at the place im gonna be at they probablly wont even let me to paint. that means im going to have to give up graff, so much stock of my life was put into it and now...blah. erg i hate my life. now i have to leave my friends and my home and live a life that i hate in a place i hate. now that i think about it, my life for the next couple of years it going to be kinda frozen, meaning i will make not be able to hang out with any of my friends, not be able to particapate i my hobbies i enjoy the most and having almost anything else i want to doing be extremely restricted. all for a 'better' education. i don't even know what i would do with a 'better' education. as i try to picture my life infront of me, i cannot think of one job in this whole country that i could get that i could be happy with and now im suppose to spend the next and best years of my life studying away for that job that doesn't even exist for me? is it possible that there are people in this society that can't find a satisfactory job? why is that so hard to understand? shit is hard to deal with. right now im happy that i got place to live and a steady food supply. i just hope i can sort through all this BS that life gives all of us and make some sence out of it. and i hope that if i find a motivation for living my life that it will be enough to push me to suceed at whatever i wanted to do.

words for right now:
    uncentian
    lost
    angry
    alone
    anticipation

i know none of yall care though [​IMG]

7. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

i would like to appolgize in advance for all my posts now, i now they will suck http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>.

[i]soy solo siempre[/i]

8. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

RUN AWAY..............!

9. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

to what? i better life? hahahhahahaahhah.....maybe....nothanx.....

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Dont fret homie. Maybe something good will come out of this, you might meet a cool chic, or find some inspiration. The bay is a cool place, but it doesnt hurt to try new things. Its better that youre going away to go to school, and not prizon. Sometimes our surroundings keep us from reaching our full potential. Streetz iz a muhfucka. Peace.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

kid furie....save some money and move out on your own. we don't want you to leave the bay!it sucks being young doesn't it?

12. chizm

chizm Senior Member

see ya laterrrrr.

13. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

ahhhhhhhhhh, the woes of being young...

14. platapie

platapie Guest

man that sux. nuthing else can be said about this

15. give me a call tonight.. anytime is fine, anytime...(but not after 3:30)