BUYING THE PERFECT XMAS GIFT.

duh-rye-won

shiiiiiiiiiit. holidays snuck right the fuck up on me this year. what the fuck am i gonna get for the dumpling's xmas gift? help!

here's some pics of the dumpling for inspiration.

luiscat.jpg

luisdmc.jpg

luisgraf.jpg

napkinninja.jpg

and some background info to help as well:

she's chinese. she likes health and beauty care stuff. she likes fashion and clothes and bags and shoes and shit but she's too lazy to shop. she works in a nail salon. ummm... i mean, the girl is already blessed in that she's lucky enough that i lay the pipe for her, what more could she need???

c'mon 12oz. help me out. i know you all want to see what kind of half jewish half chinese retard babies i can make with this chick, help me keep her.

:china: :rudolph: :china: :rudolph: :china: :rudolph:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok....

how about some american shoes that arent available in china.

get her some custom clothing... i got my ex a belt buckle that said pussy and some custom made underwear from victorias secret.

if shes into tattoos get her some tattoo time.. a gift that will last longer than life.

if shes worth alot to you how about a trip to your home town.. this may be alot of money I dont know haha

american shoes would be dope, but its a little late for that.

custom clothing sounds interesting. i'm not sure she'd be down for a "pussy" belt buckle tho... she's more into mickey mouse...

tattoos NOT happening. not her style. i bought both of my x's ink tho. funny you mentioned that.

a trip to the states... i don't think the US gov't will let her ass in unless i put a ring on her finger... and thats a little too much for me to deal with this xmas.

thanks for the advice, muffs.

see, this is why, as a boyfriend, your ninja skills have to be 'on' all the time. anytime you are randomly looking at stuff with your girl and she says, 'oh thats cute", or, "i loooove this", you have to bust out your mental pencil and notebook and write that in there.

here's where the ninja skills come in and where girls get tough. you have to be able to decipher what was an idle comment and what will be a true heartfelt "he was paying attention and really loves me" thing.

as usual, i'm no real help at all.

:idea: you said she's more into mickey mouse.... get her hello kitty underwear. there must be a gang of that in hk.

just blame it on the stress that your shitty coworkers are placing on you.

when all else has failed, i've bought jewlery.

just know if she prefers gold, white gold, platinum, or whatever. just don't get a ring! that might be misinterpreted.

another idea: i bet she would love some dangly earrings that were white gold with diamonds. you know those ones that have 3 strings and are aout 2 inches long?

Eh...

-Take her out for a nice dinner (then again..you probably already do that, so .. )

-She's into fashion.. I know its impersonal but could you go the way of a gift certificate to a store she likes ?- This ensure's 2 things - She get's to choose her gift, so you know she will like it - you dont have to put in much effort.

- Get her some time at a Spa ... some women seem to like that.

- Any book's that she has an interest in?

-Music

i agree also with the spa idea. It's easier to just get her a day at a spa instead of stressing out about where to go shop for her.

Trust me, if u keep waiting and waiting, tryin to figure out what to buy her, she'll end up not getting her gift until three months later. Sometimes some girls are picky, and something (like perfume or beauty products) might smell nice to u, and make her gag.

the gift certificate also sounds very good. It's flexible.