Buying Gold and other investments

Dawood

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gold is off the charts right now. It's about to hit a G. I kick myself in the ass for not backing the truck up to the gold factory back in '04. I watch the prices of Gold everyday

hoping for it to take a dive so I can jump in and buy up a gang of ounces, but it keeps climbing.

(probably the wrong forum for this , but)

Anyone else know any good investments?

GBX_LINE_1825DAY.PNG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Should've bought it in 04!

If you did'nt buy it when it was low, and your money is in dollars, it's tough..

When the dollar goes down, gold goes up..

so the only way to get on the other side of that trading gold with dollars is to take futures "options" on gold.. and that's not always such a good bet.

I suggest selling any gold you now have, and buying dollars cheap..

Gold is to 2003 what dollars are to 2013..

yeah i hate buying high, you might see some gains but will have the most risk. Property is amazing right no in certain area's. Also looking at some mortgage and real estate stock might be an option, as they have been hammered the last 9 months and are all selling at huge discounts. With the stimulus package raising FHA loan limits across the nation, we will see a boost in activity. Also most banks have corrected there lending mistakes, and solid profits should entail.

yea ive been craigslisting property for sale and i see some 'reo' that are somewhat cheaper. what does REO and short sale mean?

i really want a small family home, in the 600k region. ive been looking at places like daly city, pacifica, south city, where the rent on a 3 bedroom house is usually around 2 thousand a month. im assuming that if the property owner is only charging 2 gees a month than his mortgage is lower than that??

Why am I the only person who thinks real estate is still way to fucking high. Prices haven't come down by much around here compared to how they skyrocketed a few years ago. A house is still beyond reach here unless you can handle $3000 a month payments.

yea i agree with that. housing in san francisco bay area is ridiculous. a small 3 bedroom house will run over 800k easily, a 4 bedroom is almost always above the million mark.

the thing is, i was born and raised here and i really do not want to live in some cookie cutter mcmansion neighborhood filled with strip malls and franchise stores.

i always told myself that once i leave the eastbay i will never go back. i hate the east bay with a passion, unfortunately with housing prices on the peninsula so high i might have to get something in freakmont or east oakland or some shit.

kind of hijacking the thread, but these houses look dope

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/rfs/598669000.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/rfs/598630223.html

I don't know...Daly City? I lived there, it was pretty depressing. If you're from the Sunset or Richmond, though, then you're probably already used to fog.

I'm leaving the state because I can't get a job doing what I know how to do without a degree, and if I go to school in the Bay Area I'm going to be fucking struggling and hating life for at least the next two years. Rents here are ridiculous, and the cost of doing business here is so high that almost every employer I've had in the past decade has pulled some shady styles when it came to money/raises/bennies/training...I hear where you're coming from, Moe, I was born in SF and I can't even afford to live there.

As far as investments go, my friend just went to Alaska and bought four ounces of platinum (no sales tax)...and claims that he's already made his money back on the airfare and hotel.

that gold price rise is making me sick. i own stock in kcs ns rail and a mexican transportation company. they have been making and losing a few hundred here and there.

i went for the rxr because of knowledge and stability. i will say it again FUCK everyone that is making a killing of gold.

I dont know Dope or the dope game is like chasing a butterfly you can never really catch it and it keeps moving farther away. Meaning you are actively making money but real money is always out of reach no matter how far how much you sell how cheap your connect is. In the end add up your time money earned divide it by hours get yourself a YTD. You making min wage but always feel like you got money cause you got gee's in reup, that aint your money your just holding it.

Real money is attracted like the Butterfly flies to you and lands in your lap. Thats cashflow people bringing you money, through rents investments and all that shit. Then you working regular work paying bills but your cashflow is growing. Once that cashflow grows strong enough you dont got to work and can just work managing your money.

Ya heard.