Buy an aircraft carrier for only $4,500,000.

Poop Man Bob

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/detail...le_number=bop12

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/images/bop12_ex_aircraft_carrier_01.jpg'>

• Built by Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson Limited England/1942-1945
  • Loaned to Australia 1953 – 1955 Sold to Brazil 1956, re-fitted 1957 – 1960 in Rotterdam Holland, angled deck added, overhauled 1976 –1980
    Laid-up 1987, Refitted 1991 – 1993, Refitted 1997 – 1998
  • De-Commissioned November 2001, Sold to Private concerns 2002, Sale did not complete.
  • Length: 693’ 3” Overall 630’ Waterline 690’ Flight deck
  • Beam: 80’ 119’ 6” Flight deck
  • Draught: 23’ Fore 23’ 5” aft
  • Catapult: 1 Mactaggart Scott C – 3 steam powered 8.5 degree launch
  • Displacement: Full Load 19,890 Tons, Normal 17,500 tons, Standard
  • 15,890 tons
  • Engine Type: 2 shaft Parsons geared steam turbines, 4 Admiralty 3 drum boilers
  • H.P.: 36,000 SHP
  • Fuel: Oil
  • Capacity: 3,196 Tons plus 98,000 gallons of Aviation fuel
  • Endurance: 12,000 Nautical miles @ 14 Knots, 6,200 Nautical Miles @ 25 Knots
  • Radars: Air search, Lockheed SPS 40B, Surface search Plessey AWS
  • 4 Navigation Signaal ZW 06
  • Complement: 1300 (1000 Navy, 300 Air)
  • Hanger: 322’ long by 52’ Width by 17’ 6” height
  • Generators: 4 Turbo generators and I diesel Generator producing 2500Kw AC.
  • For History of this vessel follow this link: www.fleetairarmarchive.net/vengeance/

$4,500,000(USD)

Click here for more pictures.

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/images/bop12_ex_aircraft_carrier_02_center.jpg'>

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/images/bop12_ex_aircraft_carrier_06.jpg'>

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/images/bop12_ex_aircraft_carrier_13.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...........if everyone on 12oz stole alot and put all their existing cash together.............................................................................no....we still couldnt afford it.

although, it would be pretty funny to have a 12oz aircraft carrier and throw teaser overboard. score.

• 6 months later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bump, cause I read somewhere that the carrier's final destination is going to be the scrap yards, cause all deals to private customers fell through. What a fucking shame... if I had the money, I'd jump at this thing immediately. Holy shit, imagine the boat parties we would throw...

Originally posted by Rectum

NO WAY THAT THING ONLY COSTS 4 and half million

a medium luxury cruiser costs the same

isnt it meant to be 4billion??

Keep in mind that it was owned by the french first...

nobody wants to buy a boat that smells like frogs and cheese...

Yeah, but that shit is blinged out to no extent everywhere around it. This aircraft carrier is probably thug as fuck and completely grimey, with like piles of dead sea rats and abandoned clothes, all rusty and shit. It's total military barebones, all steel, no frills, hardwood veneer or marble. To get that shit even halfway party-ready would probably be at least $10-15M more. I don't even wanna think how much it'll cost to fill the gas tank (though at a range of 12,000 nautical miles, I don't think it'd happen often).

Also, there really aren't many buyers for a World War 2 aging carrier, it really doesn't do anything that most modern boats already do better, they gotta offer it at a bargain. It probably costs them a bundle just to keep the damn thing afloat. This is literally just a giant, useless hunk of steel on the water, just waiting for a rich guy to come to his senses and rock the fuck out proper.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yeah, but that shit is blinged out to no extent everywhere around it. This aircraft carrier is probably thug as fuck and completely grimey, with like piles of dead sea rats and abandoned clothes, all rusty and shit. It's total military barebones, all steel, no frills, hardwood veneer or marble. To get that shit even halfway party-ready would probably be at least $10-15M more. I don't even wanna think how much it'll cost to fill the gas tank (though at a range of 12,000 nautical miles, I don't think it'd happen often).

Also, there really aren't many buyers for a World War 2 aging carrier, it really doesn't do anything that most modern boats already do better, they gotta offer it at a bargain. It probably costs them a bundle just to keep the damn thing afloat. This is literally just a giant, useless hunk of steel on the water, just waiting for a rich guy to come to his senses and rock the fuck out proper.

yo, tell me you wouldn't come get drunk with me on a busted ass air craft carrier like a fucking G.

Guest HESHIANDET

im not saying having that thing done up proper or not at all wouldn't be the illest shi tin the world. but i'd rather have the pimp shit i posted. and if i did you beter believe i'd be riding around the beaches and harbor of monaco or some shit on a jet ski collecting fne ass models and ferrying them onto my yacht for a quick jaunt to international waters to break some laws governing sex.

Pssh, cmon dude, don't front like a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER doesn't completely destroy a luxury yacht with its intrinsic pimpness alone... Man, while Mr. Luxury rolls up in his dopey jet ski on the beach, macking on models, I fucking land a SEAPLANE right next to him and completely ruin his shit. He'll be like "Hey there young lady, would you care to join me for some Courvoisier, dinner, and party favors on my yacht?", and I'll be like "Yo, you wanna do lines off my fucking tarmac? My ship holds over 4,000 tons of cargo". It's over, man. And dude:

Catapult: 1 Mactaggart Scott C – 3 steam powered 8.5 degree launch

You can't find a better way to break sex laws with that kind of technological marvel around.

Oh, and if I bought that carrier, it would ALSO have "hesh nigger what" on its side, regardless of my being Hesh or not.

Archived