ButtSex......

CRAMPS

Butt Sex... whats with it? whats the point? whats it do?

these questions have been asked by many,and sometimes ansered by their parents....wich is funny..

im still a little confused on it..not on the general aspect of it..but the "how are you getting anything from this besides an inlarged anus?" aspect.

its been an object of recent discussion in my school...and all i have gotten from it is "yeah i stuffed her ass once" "dude..eww, poopdick is gross" "its ok" "i would break up with my BF if he asked me for it" and "WHY"

give me your veiws, insults, pictures?

and a ham sammich

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

^^no cap on that can, but we know where that situation is going

she is going to clock him with the can and run? :confused:

This reminds me of that worst guy who was on here called Anal Pearl.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is gay and he was extoling the virtues of the flaccid jizz.

Not to sure about that one myself.

Banging girls in the anal doesnt appeal really, I think its the general grimeyness of it all.

Pussy over ass all day.

from my perspective:

degradation definately plays a major role, but only if the girl is into it...

aside form that, it's just a totally different feeling... people who tell you it's only better because it's tighter have probably never tried it before... it's just a different feeling...

and despite what a lot of girls will say, i know girls who totally get off on it...

in fact, i've known a couple of girls who prefer it...

don't like it alllll the time, but once in a while its enjoyable. Esp. if i'm in an ultra submissive mood and need to be abused.

and for the boys ....

http://www.fatalemedia.com/images/covers/bend_ovr_boy_lg.jpg'> Ever want to learn about anal sex for men?

In Bend Over Boyfriend, you’ll learn how to:

Build your confidence to ask for anal sex with your partner

Find the best anal sex positions and techniques

Choose the right strapons and dildos for anal penetration

Select the best lubes and lubrication for anal sex

Strapon the perfect dildo for his pleasure

Relax and fully enjoy anal penetration

Fuck him so anal sex doesn’t hurt

Make an evening of anal sex a romantic experience

And men, you’ll see just how good it feels to have your prostate stimulated. Prostate stimulation, you’ll agree, leads to explosive orgasms!

Carol and Robert explore role-playing and fantasy, and two other couples demonstrate just how much fun anal sex can be.

Laced with humor and common sense, Bend Over Boyfriend is perfect for any couple wanting to explore new sexual territory and discover the secrets of anal sex that lead to ecstasy.

:)

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

never understood the appeal. tried it a few times, never really got into it. it's the whole "why order the special when you know what you want and you know it's great" phenomenon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that note, i think its alright.. but its a hassle and id rather just stick with what i know is going to work, besides i usually hang out with my girl afterwards and i just dont think id be able to keep a straight face for the remander of the night.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

these questions have been asked by many,and sometimes ansered by their parents....wich is funny..

Ha ha ha ha.

But seriously, it's something i want to do, purely because i've never done it before. My girl's kind of alluded to it a couple of times before, but chickened out at the last minute.

Even without having done it, i still kinda agree with gfreshsushi. Why order the special when you're happy with the regular?

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I also remeber another time when this girl was fucking her boyfriend at a party and they came out of the bedroom and there was shit on the bed. It seems she had some muscle spasm and couldn't stop herself from shitting all over the place.

HAHAH^ goo!

did you guys ever hear that urban myth about anal sex, where this couple are doing it at the girls house, and everything is going "smoothly" when the parents come home early durring the buttsex...the girl freaks out and tenses up "making her tight" and they pulls out suddenly which pulls her rectum outside causing an "ass tulip" and poo goes everywhere..

then the parents have to take her to the hospital to get her rectum put back inside her.

as funny as it sounds...i wonder if that has ever happend?

Originally posted by CRAMPS

HAHAH^ goo!

did you guys ever hear that urban myth about anal sex, where this couple are doing it at the girls house, and everything is going "smoothly" when the parents come home early durring the buttsex...the girl freaks out and tenses up "making her tight" and they pulls out suddenly which pulls her rectum outside causing an "ass tulip" and poo goes everywhere..

then the parents have to take her to the hospital to get her rectum put back inside her.

as funny as it sounds...i wonder if that has ever happend?

Well usually you would use a lube of some sort, in which case even if she tightend up you should still be able to slide out.. but if not.. i mean no lube, i would imagine it being more along the lines of an internal carpet burn.

what about the other urban myth where the dudes doing some girl in the butt and he takes his dick out in the middle or whatever and theres a piece of corn on the tip of his dick, so he gets all grossed out and starts puking all over her back. the girl, for whatever reason doesnt hear the puking noises and thinks hes cumming so she starts rubbing it in and shit. haha :lol: :lol: :lol: