BUTTERCUPPING (your gilfriend)

B_As_In_Bot

On christmas night the topic of buttercupping was brought up. She told me how she did it to herself and I was kinda shocked. She claimed to have the technique down. I had a fart bubbling in the back end so I gave her a dose of my flavor. At first she shut her eyes tight and shook her head back and forth - she even teared up. I didnt stop laughing for the next 5 minutes as she described to me what it smelled like: "Poisonous Gas" And I know how to do it right - Ive mastered the technique doing it back and forth to co-workers a long time ago. But I never did it to a girl. Ahahaha...

Please share funnier more interesting stories of this nature.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its when you pour a cup of rancid butter up someones nose.

..but..speaking of dutchovens... my lactose intolerant ass.. (this is typed while im eating ice cream) is very guilty of this technique to stay warm in an unheated apartment...

i adopted it after years of sleeping outdoors.. in the mountains while building bombs and bridges for the KGB.

anyways... my dutchoven techniques dont go over to well on the ladies..

sigh.. its a life of beano for me i guess.

Originally posted by Al Green

its when you pour a cup of rancid butter up someones nose.

..but..speaking of dutchovens... my lactose intolerant ass.. (this is typed while im eating ice cream) is very guilty of this technique to stay warm in an unheated apartment...

i adopted it after years of sleeping outdoors.. in the mountains while building bombs and bridges for the KGB.

anyways... my dutchoven techniques dont go over to well on the ladies..

sigh.. its a life of beano for me i guess.

eek

from his words I know Al Green must have suffered the worst case scenario for any 'dutch baker'... where you lay it so strong and hot that you must open the sheets wide and actually evacuate the bed momentarily until the stench subsides... that can ruin a whole night of tooter foot warming

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Butercupping: When you feel a fart coming on, cup your hand over your asshole area. (works with clothes on) Fart into your hand, let it marinate in there for a few seconds and cup your hand over the victims nose. They end up inhaling your gas via nasal passage.

:lol:

i was wondering what you guys were talking about.

me and my friends call it "cupping the chi"

chi = energy

• 3 years later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

hahaha thats hilaireeeouuus. i had never heard of such things although i did see a clip where dude is getting his salad tossed and farts in the chicks face...

expression = priceless

:discuss: