Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUTTERCUPPING (your gilfriend)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Dec 28, 2002.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

On christmas night the topic of buttercupping was brought up. She told me how she did it to herself and I was kinda shocked. She claimed to have the technique down. I had a fart bubbling in the back end so I gave her a dose of my flavor. At first she shut her eyes tight and shook her head back and forth - she even teared up. I didnt stop laughing for the next 5 minutes as she described to me what it smelled like: "Poisonous Gas" And I know how to do it right - Ive mastered the technique doing it back and forth to co-workers a long time ago. But I never did it to a girl. Ahahaha...

Please share funnier more interesting stories of this nature.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

I did it once to a ex-girl.Boy oh boy was she pissed.But enough about butercups,It's all about dutch ovens.The women just love that..:idea:

3. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

explain butter cupping

5. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

its when you pour a cup of rancid butter up someones nose.

..but..speaking of dutchovens... my lactose intolerant ass.. (this is typed while im eating ice cream) is very guilty of this technique to stay warm in an unheated apartment...
    i adopted it after years of sleeping outdoors.. in the mountains while building bombs and bridges for the KGB.

anyways... my dutchoven techniques dont go over to well on the ladies..

sigh.. its a life of beano for me i guess.

6. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

eek

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Butercupping: When you feel a fart coming on, cup your hand over your asshole area. (works with clothes on) Fart into your hand, let it marinate in there for a few seconds and cup your hand over the victims nose. They end up inhaling your gas via nasal passage.

8. NOE1

NOE1 Junior Member

Thats disgusting..Hehe :dazed:

9. destroya

destroya Senior Member

haha.

"Merry Christmas!"

i hope someone gets this.

10. Feäà m3

Feäà m3 New Jack

11. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

Yeah that shit does sound kind of nasty

12. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

so shes a guy now?

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

from his words I know Al Green must have suffered the worst case scenario for any 'dutch baker'... where you lay it so strong and hot that you must open the sheets wide and actually evacuate the bed momentarily until the stench subsides... that can ruin a whole night of tooter foot warming

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

She was a guy then, don't let him fool ya...

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:
    i was wondering what you guys were talking about.

me and my friends call it "cupping the chi"
    chi = energy