BUSY AT WORK.

HECZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81

ha! shit is tight....all you need is a dish on it and it would be fresh as hell in an outer space production......i can just see that shit floating around hahaha!post more

all you fools are fagets...."ow yeah man that would look good in space floatin around and da dingy in da ding...da fuck niggers man yeah"

homos

SKER FUCK OFF

Get the fuck off Hecz's ass and post something yourself you fucking treat. Its people like you that bring hate into the game. That 3d is hot as hell, i'll be willing to bet you cant do anything half as good as that. Hoe.

Guest C.O.P.S

it looks like sometin u chew and then spit back out.....no beef.....its just tht the letters are too close to eachother.....no beef

Re: SKER FUCK OFF

Originally posted by MadToy

Get the fuck off Hecz's ass and post something yourself you fucking treat. Its people like you that bring hate into the game. That 3d is hot as hell, i'll be willing to bet you cant do anything half as good as that. Hoe.

i dont bring any hate to the game..............this is the internet...how can i bring hate to the game from the internet?

Guest CRYrock81

the seven deadly sins

Originally posted by SKER

all you fools are fagets...."ow yeah man that would look good in space floatin around and da dingy in da ding...da fuck niggers man yeah"

homos

hahaha....this dude is fucking hilarious.....

1-you critique EVERYONES shit in a negative manner withought throwing your shit out for grabs...that either makes you a prolific bomber.....or a (to use hecz's phrase)skeeeeeeeeerd lil toy.....i think the last

2-you tried to make fun of me.......im flattered punk!

3-really........im flattered punk!

4-your a toy until i see or hear otherwise from another besides you

5-be on the look out for skers "NEW" name.......that name will of course be stating how much of a king sker is!

6-hecz burns me as well as 3/4 of the kids on here....and im sure i could burn ya...couldnt imagine what my dude hecz could do to you toy

7-you are now on ignore.......punk!

Guest Andy Capp
Originally posted by Zack Morris

so what do you do at the bank?

apparently not much. i think we're looking at it.

...not doing work is a good thing by the way.

Re: the seven deadly sins

Originally posted by CRYrock81

1-you critique EVERYONES shit in a negative manner withought throwing your shit out for grabs...that either makes you a prolific bomber.....or a (to use hecz's phrase)skeeeeeeeeerd lil toy.....i think the last

5-be on the look out for skers "NEW" name.......that name will of course be stating how much of a king sker is!

6-hecz burns me as well as 3/4 of the kids on here....and im sure i could burn ya...couldnt imagine what my dude hecz could do to you toy

ahahah this dude is fucken halaruis...hey man..last time i checked this is the internet..are you actually taking what i say seruisly...hm.....maybe if we were on the street and new each other this shit would be different but im just fucking around with people having some fun..and about posting my stuff...fuck that..i dont need to post my stuff...

sker your the biggest toy i know....ive seen your sketches for like...a couple months now....and you ahvent improved a bit....whats wrong with you.......are you just stupid.....its not hard to improve letters.....but it is for you i guess.....you ignorant bastard....

Re: the seven deadly sins

Originally posted by CRYrock81

who the fuck is to be sayin that shit sker..hecz' shit is mo john blaze then that...(borrowed from sum biggy intro)..ill translate that for u..u suck sker..hecz will burn ur ass...anytime...good shit hecz..nice to see todays youth hard at work

Originally posted by noezywriter

sker your the biggest toy i know....ive seen your sketches for like...a couple months now....and you ahvent improved a bit....whats wrong with you.......are you just stupid.....its not hard to improve letters.....but it is for you i guess.....you ignorant bastard....

thats were your wrong idoit..u havnt seen my stuff in a month..ive changed my name and if you say i havnt improved my letterS from THE six months ive been writting then ur the ignorant person...and ive actually been painting lately not really worrying about sketchin so u can talk all ur shit but the people in my city know what the fucks up...

EIOK W.A.R.

i cant beleive you can say i havnt improved my letters what the fuck are you talking about i know that u saw clearly that i have and even now im 10 times better in fucken paint thats what counts so keep riding duick fag

Archived