"Busterville"

B_As_In_Bot

Fuck that place.. I try and stay out of trouble - and not harm people. I mean I figure as long as Im not harming anyone - what trouble could I possibly be making? less then 2 weeks ago - I came up with a grand idea to go practice my knife throwing in my near by park with a friend. 5-0 rolls up while a knife is concealed in my boot..weapons charge and a night in jail (more like 4-star hotel holding cell - not county) I still have a clean record at this time. All charges were dropped thanks to my loving mommy - putting calls into fools who could turn favors by making other calls..Close one..

Today - just like every monday I meet my good friend in class and we venture off to "The Spot 2" (we had to find a new spot - because we heated out spot 1) Im smoking on maybe my 3rd toke when I heard the squawk-box. My homie gets up and tells me its security. By that time we were both pretty high and I knew they had cornered us.. and running wasnt gonna do much good..

I just stood up and began walking away - making sure to blow out what was left of the bowl (about 1/4 gram) into the woodchips. My friend decides to bolt - giving me a good chance to chuck my 1 and only rastafari glass chillum($25.00 value) into the bushes, I later dumped my only mop"mini-mop". The biggest mistake I made was using the free shaving cream they were giving away to do one of my abbreviated tags..it actually surprized me - It worked alright. So I had destroy that crap as well, all this time security joker is like 20 feet away on all sides. They learned of my tag..checked into it but never thought I did it. They were convinced that there was a 3rd person..even though their never was. My friend was so high that when this old security lady tried to grab she actually got hurt in the process..Then the fat mexican security guard tackles him and they begin grilling me on the 3rd person - who was never there. I get fed up with these modern day babylon fuckos and start asking to see the person in charge. Then I went on to criticize how the security fools were doing it all wrong and how "this guy" jumped the gun and came in way too early. I gave them so much shit it was unbelievable. If I gave a police officer half the shit I gave them I'd surely be in jail. They let us both off - and said if we get caught again we go to jail.

Lost my dank, lost my piece, lost my mop - all in the bushes somewhere - I even went back at sundown dressed in completely different clothes looking for my chillum.

All this bullshit in less then 2 weeks. Im thanking my lucky stars I wasnt expelled on the spot..And I never admitted to smoking on campus - I said it was a handrolled smoke. The suckiest part is that they didnt search me. I coulda held onto all my shit!

Anyways - all this makes me wanna fuck shit up more and more. It makes me feel competetive almost - with the shit I get away with..Luck runs out people - someday yours will too. Everyone wish me some goodluck. I sacrified 1/4 gram of some dank ass shit to the pot gods today. Dont you just hate it when you set yourself up like that in the name of good clean fun?:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

It must really suck having security at schools????? In Australia only the private schools have seurity and that is to stop their students getting their lap tops stolen by asociates of mine..............

Originally posted by Stapler

It must really suck having security at schools????? In Australia only the private schools have seurity and that is to stop their students getting their lap tops stolen by asociates of mine..............

hah hah

steal from the rich and give to the poor

i do

Guest Stapler

What type of problems does your school have to have a reason to employ security guards???? I know that every TV show or movie plays this out but I am curious on how bad or good the situation with security at schools is in America

Originally posted by Stapler

What type of problems does your school have to have a reason to employ security guards?

Did I not mention they didnt find shit? because they never found a damn thing..

well - I live in america. Los Angeles county - most highschools have procters and whatnot - colleges have security guards, and sometimes the 'real 5-0' roll through. Most colleges need security for the typical crime shit.Tresspassers, People stealing cars, people breaking into shit - Parking in the wrong spot. They are just really a bunch of narcs if you ask me anyone with a cell phone has the same power they do - they cant really do shit. I could have just walked away from the situation - told them to eat a dick and get expelled from college. I decided to try and talk to them like they were people, though I got quite irate - The only person that came off semi-human was the the bosslady.

They looked in my friends bag, pulled out a ziploc bag and said they were gonna take it and have it analysed for THC content..Then they went off on some BS about maybe if they took a bloodtest it would comeback showing them when we last smoked marijuana. 90% of what they said were lies. I ask them what theyre opinion was and they would say something like - well whatever my boss's opinion is..

untrained jokes..I even asked them if they were educated with the law and it struck a chord - Out came more bullshit..

Like the dean honestly gives a fuck about us..its a community college! These fools are jokers.. security are rat-narc bastards..

It was fun though - going off on these pigeon-monkeys..all high

What do you expect - 4 heads coming after two individuals who are stoned..You dont just run up on high people - The mix of adreneline and THC is ultimate..

there is a 6th form college near to where i live which has its own CID division......that means, there is a unit of undercover / own clothes police all around the place. a mate who goes there told me that there are proper gang fights every 5mins.

im glad im not going there.

Yeah - Our student bookstore has some U.C.'s running around there. Luckily my friend who works there told me what they all looked like and I can accuse them of harrassment whenever they follow me outside the bookstore..

The sad thing is that they have an art section that looks like supplies galore..

Fucking bastards.

Thats cool that your school has only security. At my university the campus security are real city cops. They carry guns, they can arrest you, and they even have a mini campus jail.

you can still bullshit them, because half the time they won't do shit but yell at you.

Our campus has security to stop breakins, muggings, fights, shit like that.

Last year I saw them in riot gear......................as I ran away

Archived