busted

Guest tears*uno

Guest tears*uno

yesterday...it finally hapepend, i got busted. i was being stupid and tagged an electrical box in broad daylight on the side of the road. my dumbass "lookout" was on the cellphone, so a cop spotted us and stopped us up the road. he asked us if we had spraypaitn in our backpack, and he repliedby sayin he saw us doing it so we emptied our backpack. bascially all he did was take our prints and make us sit on the side fo the road for about an hour and lecture us about gangs while blowing black n mild smoke in our face. he made us clean it off with shitty paint thinner which took forever, and let us be on our way.he also took our information... do you think the cops will try to contact me or bug me any more about this incident? like call my hosue or come here?

post similar stories if you please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

howd he take your fingerprints in the street? I thought that shit can only be done in central bookng.

anyway, how old are you, and are you white?

Guest tears*uno

the officer had these little forms ready in his car that he just took out and printed us on... i thought i twas kinda weird

hahahaha... you got of soooo easy.. they won't fuck with you... you're still a minor.. the kid that got busted with me a year ago was a minor and he went to court and everything... didn't get shit... but i, on the other hand, wasn't.. and i got hit with $1225 to pay to amtrak, 2 years probation, and 50 hours community service.... so yeah, you're lucky.. and next time, don't get a lookout... just be smart about what you're doing... lookouts are garbage..

yea dude seriously you got off pretty fuckin easy...you didnt go to the station, you were arrested, your parents werent called, you dont have to go to court......getting busted does not mean you were cited or stopped by a cop....nothing happened except your prints were taken and you had to buff some thing, thats not really getting busted

similar story, my homeboy got spotted by a police officer like 2 days ago....the cop basically detained him on the curb, took the markers, called his parents, and let him go...cops are lazy sometimes and would rather be sitting in their cars than taking someone down to the station and doing all that "arresting officer" court shit....they figure that if your parents know you write and they jack your markers, you wont be able to do much damage

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

howd he take your fingerprints in the street? I thought that shit can only be done in central bookng.

anyway, how old are you, and are you white?

your an idiot!!for real...are YOU white? fucking herbs........:king:

Got off easy? I dunno 'bout that...

First off, no guarantees that you got off easy. Where I live you don't need to be physically arrested to be arrested, especially if you're a juvenile. You just get "referred" and get a court notice a week or two later. So you might wanna check with the PD who caught you for the whole scoop.

Second, fingerprinting on the street happens all the time. A lot of agencies in these parts are starting the electronic method... it's like a hand scan that prints you, goes into the mobile computers and pops up your picture, files, everything.

If nothing happens, kewl... learn from the mistake.

Guest tears*uno

yeah im not really concerced... i really hope i dont get soem shit like a court notice...especially since we went and buffed the shit and even left a note to the cop explaining hwo we learned our lesson...im pretty much just worried abotu the parental contact... how long should i be alert for phone calls if they intend to call?

Guest Wilt

14 year olds with cell phones?what's this world coming to...who cares..you got busted..its not a big deal...you're not even close to being able to be prosecuted with a severe punishment...keep bombing..which..im not sure you're really doing..being we live in the same city...i dunno.

Guest SayOne

dont sweat that shit, you got off mad easy, to the point of it being comical. but this should've taught you a lesson either way, dont trust your "lookouts" especially if they dont write, they dont understand you know what im sayin..i , unfortunatly, was ratted out and given 1 year probabtion and community service, which i was able to get out of and they think i write something else, which is beautiful, but who cares i rarely get up cuz of personal reasons :o

Guest tears*uno

wilt - i get up, just around my part of town because i have no transportation further than bicycle...id be happy to paint somethin with you hit me up if youd like

the only real reason im concerned is that my moms supports me 110 percent in graff...buys me apint and everything, but doesnt want me doing it illegally, just on the boards in my backyard. i really dont want to break that bond of trust with her. i intend to get up just as much, just with limited guidelines and more safety.

Originally posted by tears*uno

yesterday...it finally hapepend, i got busted. i was being stupid and tagged an electrical box in broad daylight on the side of the road. my dumbass "lookout" was on the cellphone, so a cop spotted us and stopped us up the road. he asked us if we had spraypaitn in our backpack, and he repliedby sayin he saw us doing it so we emptied our backpack. bascially all he did was take our prints and make us sit on the side fo the road for about an hour and lecture us about gangs while blowing black n mild smoke in our face. he made us clean it off with shitty paint thinner which took forever, and let us be on our way.he also took our information... do you think the cops will try to contact me or bug me any more about this incident? like call my hosue or come here?

post similar stories if you please

they'll never bug u.. didnt they fucking take u home to ur parents or anything?? ive never heard of cops doing prints on the side of the road normally u go back to the station.. but dont sweat it u got off lucky man... he also tricked u into emptying ur bag..lol

me and a couple friends were out skateing downtown van and decided to checkt an alley that was killed, so me and my buddy are checkin out some of the shit in the alley while my other buddy decides to drop a little tag, and while he was doin this i notice a guy walking back and forth about 3 times at the end of the alley, just as i go to warn my friend the guy grabs him and calls for back up on his little ear peice walky talkie thing, basically we wasted an hour in an alley, the cops show up, onfiscate what he had, new pilot of minethat i never got to use,made him clean it off as well as takeing all our info, the thing is though is that the other guy who wasn't a cop emptyed my buddys bag, so if he had to go to court (which he doesn't) couldn't they throw out the whole case because it wasn't a cop who searched him? not sure just thought i heard somewhere that they could throw out the case if soemthing like that happened, anyway he got a few hours service and now he's in the computer files, he got off easy.

Originally posted by .R.

me and a couple friends were out skateing downtown van and decided to checkt an alley that was killed, so me and my buddy are checkin out some of the shit in the alley while my other buddy decides to drop a little tag, and while he was doin this i notice a guy walking back and forth about 3 times at the end of the alley, just as i go to warn my friend the guy grabs him and calls for back up on his little ear peice walky talkie thing, basically we wasted an hour in an alley, the cops show up, onfiscate what he had, new pilot of minethat i never got to use,made him clean it off as well as takeing all our info, the thing is though is that the other guy who wasn't a cop emptyed my buddys bag, so if he had to go to court (which he doesn't) couldn't they throw out the whole case because it wasn't a cop who searched him? not sure just thought i heard somewhere that they could throw out the case if soemthing like that happened, anyway he got a few hours service and now he's in the computer files, he got off easy.

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH u let a person that wasnt a cop detain u? hahahah. I could see if u were by urself and some guy grabbed u but u were with a couple friends.. why didnt u beat the fuck out of that guy? thats absoultly amazing that a civilian detained atleast 3 of u..

u guys must be 11 or 12 yrs old?

im absolutly blown away..

Guest tears*uno

already changed it .... and yeah foreal what are you like 12, i woulda kicked that faggot guy in the face and bucked.

Guest Fabo 2

Time is of the essence

What the police do when they catch you is pretty much down to wether or not they've got something better to do. Very few policemen actually go out to catch writers. I got caught last year by two plain clothes officers who were looking for crack dealers. Once they realised I wasn't a dealer they just told me to go away, couldn't even be arsed to give me the usual "Graffiti hurts the community" talk.

Re: Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Fabo 2

What the police do when they catch you is pretty much down to wether or not they've got something better to do. Very few policemen actually go out to catch writers. I got caught last year by two plain clothes officers who were looking for crack dealers. Once they realised I wasn't a dealer they just told me to go away, couldn't even be arsed to give me the usual "Graffiti hurts the community" talk.

Dude, that is so the truth! Most cops don't give a shit unless they are vandal squad or some other corny ass shit like that. Most of them are descently cool about it, just tell you to go home. There are of course exceptions...

Archived