Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

busted

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by tears*uno, Jun 29, 2002.

1. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

yesterday...it finally hapepend, i got busted. i was being stupid and tagged an electrical box in broad daylight on the side of the road. my dumbass "lookout" was on the cellphone, so a cop spotted us and stopped us up the road. he asked us if we had spraypaitn in our backpack, and he repliedby sayin he saw us doing it so we emptied our backpack. bascially all he did was take our prints and make us sit on the side fo the road for about an hour and lecture us about gangs while blowing black n mild smoke in our face. he made us clean it off with shitty paint thinner which took forever, and let us be on our way.he also took our information... do you think the cops will try to contact me or bug me any more about this incident? like call my hosue or come here?

post similar stories if you please

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

3. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

if i may ask.. how old are you?

4. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

howd he take your fingerprints in the street? I thought that shit can only be done in central bookng.
    anyway, how old are you, and are you white?

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

6. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

the officer had these little forms ready in his car that he just took out and printed us on... i thought i twas kinda weird

7. cornelius

cornelius Member

hahahaha... you got of soooo easy.. they won't fuck with you... you're still a minor.. the kid that got busted with me a year ago was a minor and he went to court and everything... didn't get shit... but i, on the other hand, wasn't.. and i got hit with $1225 to pay to amtrak, 2 years probation, and 50 hours community service.... so yeah, you're lucky.. and next time, don't get a lookout... just be smart about what you're doing... lookouts are garbage..

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea dude seriously you got off pretty fuckin easy...you didnt go to the station, you were arrested, your parents werent called, you dont have to go to court......getting busted does not mean you were cited or stopped by a cop....nothing happened except your prints were taken and you had to buff some thing, thats not really getting busted

similar story, my homeboy got spotted by a police officer like 2 days ago....the cop basically detained him on the curb, took the markers, called his parents, and let him go...cops are lazy sometimes and would rather be sitting in their cars than taking someone down to the station and doing all that "arresting officer" court shit....they figure that if your parents know you write and they jack your markers, you wont be able to do much damage

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

your an idiot!!for real...are YOU white? fucking herbs........:king:

10. grifter

grifter New Jack

Got off easy? I dunno 'bout that...

First off, no guarantees that you got off easy. Where I live you don't need to be physically arrested to be arrested, especially if you're a juvenile. You just get "referred" and get a court notice a week or two later. So you might wanna check with the PD who caught you for the whole scoop.
    Second, fingerprinting on the street happens all the time. A lot of agencies in these parts are starting the electronic method... it's like a hand scan that prints you, goes into the mobile computers and pops up your picture, files, everything.
    If nothing happens, kewl... learn from the mistake.

11. cheps

cheps Member

You got off easy because your still young. If you were 18+ you would have been arrested, fined, and prolly doin some community service. Thats why you got that little lecture too. :lol:

-A

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

yeah im not really concerced... i really hope i dont get soem shit like a court notice...especially since we went and buffed the shit and even left a note to the cop explaining hwo we learned our lesson...im pretty much just worried abotu the parental contact... how long should i be alert for phone calls if they intend to call?

13. cheps

cheps Member

I would say 2-3 weeks. Hope you got caller-id. :lol:

-A

14. wintersouls

wintersouls Guest

get caught again , shits fat yo

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

14 year olds with cell phones?what's this world coming to...who cares..you got busted..its not a big deal...you're not even close to being able to be prosecuted with a severe punishment...keep bombing..which..im not sure you're really doing..being we live in the same city...i dunno.