1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUSTED

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by AreS NEG, May 29, 2002.

1. AreS NEG

AreS NEG Guest

BUSTED

Discussion started by AreS NEG - May 29, 2002

Today some kid goes into the bathroom and tags up the wall or some shit...everyday thing nothin uncommon, so the dean whos fucken mission is to bust everyone takes my and finds his blackbook, gets me, my other friends and our whole crew, copies all of our books and says hes sending them to the 3rd precinct...and im two days before that he saw us walkin down the street with paint, he didnt see the paint but he definately suspected us, so recently i have put up a few pieces in my area, at least ten some big some small etc. should i believe him or should i get a new tag:confused: any1 got advise or other stories>?

2. Gyro_One

Gyro_One New Jack

Gyro_One - Replied May 29, 2002

I was lookin out for my friend while he was gettin busy under a bridge by a lake and across the lake there was some big building and a guy came out in his truck and yelled to my friend and i was like dude get the fuck outta there and he dint here me and the cops came and fuckin put him in the cruiser, it sucked horse nuts.

Gyro_One - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 29, 2002

he cant do shit , and youre a retard for letting him take your books . bc legally he cant do a damn thing , you should have refused to give it to him . just bc he's the principal doesnt mean squat , more kids need to realize this sooner . i did , and had a blast through highschool bc i knew what they can and cant do . chances are he wont give it to the cops , bc the cops wont do anything with it . its all circumstantial , and cops have better things to do than chase down teens on that kinda evidence . id go to his office and demand my book back , and threaten a lawsuit , you cant file one , but he'll probably get scared at the idea .
    just keep your shit outta school for awhile and on the lowdown . but its not neccesary to change your shit and get all worried about it .

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

seno.oner - Replied May 29, 2002

id say kill him, rape his wife and daughter and burn the school down, thats just my opinion though.

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied May 29, 2002

aser is right...they cant do shit......in order for the police to get involved you NEED TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT........at my school the most the principle can do is take your markers, to make sure no one bombs the school, but they cant arrest you because theres no evidence you did anything or had intentions of doing anything...LEARN YOUR RIGHTS bozo

6. REZK one

REZK one 12oz Junior Member

REZK one - Replied May 29, 2002

ok shine a nice red apple up for him, and cook some cookies for his wife and daughter than politely ask if he could please give back your.....oh fuck it seno.oner's way is quicker kill em all

REZK one - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied May 30, 2002

u do whats best and get rid of the rest u cant andf he shouldnt have taken ur stuff but dont trip if the principle has it then all can do is charge if any under suspicion... ive had boys with the same incident and besides u can lie and be like .." well i saw it on the street so i copied it.." hey that has always worked for me when raided.... but thats just my dumb butt telling u but i suggest what aser told u basically u got screwed bc of ur knowledge shortage....:eek:

8. amorphic

amorphic Guest

amorphic - Replied May 30, 2002

yes you need to be caught in the act......BUT once they get his name they'll go around and ding him for every thing he's hit up. they only need to catch you once to get your name and from there you can get seriously fucked.

9. NameDroppah'

NameDroppah' Guest

NameDroppah' - Replied May 30, 2002

Getting Busted at schoo...

Fools at my high school used to get popped all the time, and I thought I was about to, but I was trippin'. Shit is mad gay, kid, I feelya'. Aser is right tho, you were blowing it by giving the black books up. Slippin'...

10. wutangbanger

wutangbanger 12oz Member

wutangbanger - Replied May 30, 2002

yea you shouldnt gave it to him that was the stupidest move you could of pulled you should of just been no get your fuckin hands off me or what ever.. when people that dont know your into graff try to see it just say no and they say why say its none of ur bussiness or get the fuck outta here... dont go around showing people your shit or doing sketches while the deans and shit walk near you.... DONT BE A TOY AND SHOW EVERY ONE YOUR WORK.. keep it hidden from teachers and students.. period

wutangbanger - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied May 30, 2002

kill yourself before it's too late

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. AreS NEG

AreS NEG Guest

AreS NEG - Replied May 31, 2002

nah man i aint trippin i sed no dice your not gettin my books, he went on his lil pussy computer and dished out ten demerits (letter home) he sed dont give it to me ill give you another ten which would get me expelled b/c i already had ten for hittin the fuck in the head with a bottle top...the prob is i go to a gay catholic school where they don give a fuck and theyll just throw u out

13. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

deadlydnut - Replied May 31, 2002

yes be a pussy and change your name.....

14. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

jeff123456 - Replied Jun 3, 2002

hhhaha ur such a pussy.. ive had teachers try to take my black books many times... they never get them...i just laf at them..one of my friends fuking fliped out when some teacher tryed to take my black book and all my sketchs on loose paper it was a good laf... u know they cant just take stuff like that.. there not allowed legally..

15. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

JoeHatesCops - Replied Jun 3, 2002

if i get called to the office ever i just leave my shit if any in the classroom with a freind thats a homie, but doesnt write. and dont leave anything in your locker. and when you sketch at school dont use your writing name or crew just sketch your name (the one your moms gave you0. some gay counselor tried to pin me as this one toy by saying the e in my actuall signature was the same as the on in this one dudes tag. i was like look its not the same it wasnt. alot of adults are gay, and dont understand or refuse to understand the differences in style, its all the same to them, you could show them a gay ass toy piece thats a piece of shit, and then show them a wildstyle by like some great writer, and theyll refuse to acknowledge the difference. thats how my aunt is that i live with, shes a narrow minded fuck, that tells people she save me from the gang life style, and doesnt understand the fucking differnece.