Busted in the biggest fr8 yard

diss co

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Guys could you please step over here?

Getting Folded up by the CN police will ruin your benching day fast...

You guys were parlaying up in that yard!

Looks like you fellas are officially in the Nationwide Railroad Police database now-

Welcome to the Real players club!!

Nextime send Special Agent Tuff Guy my love!!

HOLY SHIT!

I know this yard....stay out of there!!!! lol

once i got caught they smashed my film in my camera because aparently they think you are a spy and your are going to sell the picture :S which I dont realy believed....

at least they havent smashed your camera....

NICE POST!

Originally posted by cyens

HOLY SHIT!

I know this yard....stay out of there!!!! lol

once i got caught they smashed my film in my camera because aparently they think you are a spy and your are going to sell the picture :S which I dont realy believed....

at least they havent smashed your camera....

NICE POST!

yeah for real..consider yourself lucky they didnt keep your camera.

Even is taschereau is so bate I cannot stop fucken going there looking to look at the freight ( I am very carefull and I rarely take pictures now ( because last time it almost broke my camera ))

Taschereau is beautifull!

This obsession comes from hearing 24/7 the freight moving in that yard from my house....sometimes when im bored at night I stick my head out the window just to lisen or take my bike on a short ride ( ok im crazy )

i had something sorta like this happen to me and a fellow bencher at a yard in Virginia...he got caught and pulled out of the yard by a NS cop and we proceeded to tell him that "we didnt know" and we were just taking pictures for school..then asked him "well, where can we go to get good shots of trains and engines?" i told him that i would really like to see what the inside of an engine looked like so about a half hour of charming him and bullshiting about trains, he says....ok, i tell youo what..ill take you inside of an engine....so we did and it was great..

no trouble and flicks of an inside of an engine:lol:

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

i had something sorta like this happen to me and a fellow bencher at a yard in Virginia...he got caught and pulled out of the yard by a NS cop and we proceeded to tell him that "we didnt know" and we were just taking pictures for school..then asked him "well, where can we go to get good shots of trains and engines?" i told him that i would really like to see what the inside of an engine looked like so about a half hour of charming him and bullshiting about trains, he says....ok, i tell youo what..ill take you inside of an engine....so we did and it was great..

no trouble and flicks of an inside of an engine:lol:

now thats word..

Archived