Busted for graf - search house

Newmanpwns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive heard that in Germany when you get arrested for graff, while youre being held, they search your house. Thats what this one cat from Berlin told me. And you dont have to have priors for this to happen, they search your house on the first offense. And by the way, ive had my house searched, it was all legal and shit. They had a warrant and everything. But, like tre said it usually depends on how much damage youve done and how old you are.

Guest imported_b0b

In Britian it is standard practis for your home to be searched when you get caught writing. That is one reason so many people don't have balckbooks anymore as it is just evidence against you.

Ya. had my house searched last week or so. but luckely one of my boys got his searched first and he called me and told me to get ride of all my markers, skecht books. paint and i did. so they did find any thing except a book that i use to write in befor i got arrested the 3 time. so it didnt matter.

a friend of mine recently got caught. seen at one spot, caught in the middle of another. anyhow they're trying to pin 10 spots on him, but with no witnesses to the others, is this possible? i always thought "no eyes, no prize" right? can a search of the house provide conclusive evidence as to Person X being JoeGraffiti and thusly blamed for everything, ever?

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor@Jan 14 2005, 11:57 PM

a friend of mine recently got caught. seen at one spot, caught in the middle of another. anyhow they're trying to pin 10 spots on him, but with no witnesses to the others, is this possible? i always thought "no eyes, no prize" right? can a search of the house provide conclusive evidence as to Person X being JoeGraffiti and thusly blamed for everything, ever?

if he was caught in the middle of the act, then it's going to be tuff. it's pretty good proof that he is "john doe" if he was caught red handed. never admit to anything. get a lawyer. end of story.

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 14 2005, 11:19 PM

Man, if cops ever searched my house, id run outside and slap stickers on thier police cars! hey i wonder if anyone has ever tried slapping stickers on police cars? anyone?, maby ill try and post a flick in the

sticker thread.

Some friends did this, slapped stickers on the cop's car while he had some dude pulled over. They got chased through town by two different cars soon after that, but managed to escape somehow.

If they have a warrant sure they can search. I'm just glad my parent's think I'm just using the paint for traditional art - they don't get suspect when I have these cans of paint all around/stencils and whatnot: the joys of being an artist in other areas :haha:

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Jan 15 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Jan 15 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 14 2005, 11:19 PM

Man, if cops ever searched my house, id run outside and slap stickers on thier police cars! hey i wonder if anyone has ever tried slapping stickers on police cars? anyone?, maby ill try and post a flick in the

sticker thread.

Some friends did this, slapped stickers on the cop's car while he had some dude pulled over. They got chased through town by two different cars soon after that, but managed to escape somehow.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-I-Patch-Clan@Jan 15 2005, 09:10 PM

i have caught a slap tag on a cop car while in other cities.This was a few years back though.I ended up putting 4 slap tags on one car that night..

Even if you are not seen slaping stickers on thier cars i wonder if

they can find you somehow? thats what im worried about, but if they cant ill consider it.

Originally posted by GEEB@Jan 15 2005, 04:19 AM

sticker thread.

WOW! You're fucking brilliant!

Are you fifteen or something? Do you get to stay up as late as you want and have ice cream for dinner?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by shesmyheroin+Jan 15 2005, 07:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shesmyheroin - Jan 15 2005, 07:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-some pittsburgh flavor@Jan 14 2005, 11:57 PM

if he was caught in the middle of the act, then it's going to be tuff. it's pretty good proof that he is "john doe" if he was caught red handed. never admit to anything. get a lawyer. end of story.

[/b]

Maybe he was taking a shortcut through where the spot is and picked up the can he saw on the floor? There are ways to get off being seen at a spot.

As for "no eyes, no prize" that sounds pretty fucking sweet to me. Here they try and prove everything done with the word you were painting was done by you. Good thing is you are innocent until proven guilty, as it is up to them to prove it and usually that is quite a hard job for them. Recently they been taking computers away as evidence to search thru and see if you emailed someone to say"i painted last night blah blah".

The experience i know is having a car searched after picking up some photos! The developer had contacted BTP over the contents,and well after waitng for certain writer,asked quetsions about who?what?where? etc etc,and then asked to check the car as well.Nothing to hide,so here you go officer,but if the attitude had been "yeah,get a warrant" that might well have lead to further probing.

this thread isnt very good as diff laws apply to diff cities and countries around the world.

1. Universal law is keep your house completely clean of any evidence....for extreme countries like the UK where shit is dark...not even nozzles (caps).

If you stick to this rule then what ever country you live in you will probably save yourself alot of trouble.

If you slip up then you got yourself to blame.....to us its fun but to them its a serious crime because it represents the uncontrollable, uncensored, free speech and free art. FUK THE SYSTEM!

i had cops in my house 5 times.

first two had warrants.

second was illegal.

third was cause my bitch ass evil bitch of a sister in law called em on me cause shes a bitch told em i did graffiti..

then my roomate thought i was going to stab him to death and i was actually about to get a blow job and the doorbell kept ringing right...i was like yo ima get head i aint answering shit...next thing i know my roomate answers the door thinking it was my drunk ass when i thought it was his drunk ass and there is a cop pointing a shotgun at me while im in bed with a girl who was about to suck my dick....needless to say the mood was killed and i got hancuffed and bitched out six cops...i mean shit i had like 4 st ides fortys the fuck you gonna pull me outa bed for with a shot gun...anyway...i was fucking around with my knife and my roomate being the whiny scared bitch he was thought i was gonna stab him cause him and the other roomate kicked me out for no reason right...so the cops came and was like wheres the knife...i was like the knifes right there, the bat, the screwdriver and the scissors are over there. i give the cops props though, at least they let me put on pants before the cuffed me.

cops in my crib aint nothing new.

1. Tagging the fuzz will bring alot of heat... not too smart unless you want the vandal squad to hunt u and your crew on a vengeance mission.

2. Chicago tacts will run thru your place warrant or not. I could tell you stories for days about what the cops will try to pin on you for whatever they might find. Long stories short -- leave your stuff @ your girl's place or a non-writing buddy! (& don't drop your photo album when getting chased which caused mad blowback in the early 90's )

3. Berlin -- I talked to a few dozen writers when I was there & the authorities just fine you to death. Most writers quit because getting caught is too expensive. However, Berlin is probably one of the most killed cities on earth, so it is not much of a deterrent.

2459chipolice.gif