Bush's Approval Rates

I'm only asking here because I know that no one visits crossfire.

I NEED a chart of his approval ratings from 2000-to this month.

All the charts I can find only go up to 2005 =/

It's for a banging instalation at a local gallery.

Unfortunately I need to have it done tomorrow.

Can anyone find a full chart????

Thanks in advance, I'll post pics later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like stephen colbert said, hes very much UNLIKE Hitler. The lower his approval goes, the less like Hitler he becomes.

so its not all bad

however, no i dont have the info you need...you could just create your own chart using existing data

Here's is the idea.

I'd post a sketch, but im drunk (Cinco de Mayo baby) and dont feel like scanning.

I have 36 jars suspended (bi monthly stats) of approval at varying heights (height determined by approval rating.)

The jars are filled with water, also filled according to approval rating.

At 911 the bottles are filled with black ink.

They gradually from 9-11 and the war go from solid black ink back to clear water (current) as the populous is no longer blinded by fear and hatred (at least regarding this war)

Got the idea after the Colbert roast.

"There's still some liquid in the glass sir, but I wouldn't want to drink it"

Thanks man.

I was prepared to get ripped by smart and crew :haha:

nah, I'm good... I almost posted saying as much and telling you to post flicks when you're done... but, then Hayabusa had already said that and you had already said that you'd post flicks so... sounds interesting in theory, also sounds like it would be better to actually see than discuss so...

I can't believe this man is still president.

For real though. It's a proven fact that he's committed all these crimes, yet, what the hell? I think the problem is that our only defense against a Hitler is impeachment. You would think that he wouldn't be above the law, but apparently we can't do anything to him. I guess all we can do is vote back in a democratic majority at the mid term elections and they will probably get the impeachment process rolling.

That's pretty fucked up though. What kind of checks and balances is that?

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this art project. And impeachment.

Good news and bad news.

The project is done, not up, but done.

DSCN0712.jpg

DSCN0718.jpg

Total 17 hours of work.

Will be up tomorrow.

Bad news.

A HUGE cup of india ink fell.

aka.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

DSCN0714.jpg

DSCN0715.jpg

Destroying my Air Force Premiums, shorts, floor, wall and subwoofer.

I've never seen anything like it, this is after the cleanup.

Everything was legit solid solid black, biggest mess I have ever made haha....

wouldn't it be hysterical if bush suddenly received a blow job from an intern?

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i'd like to see him jimmy his way outta that :X

Well, Carter was pretty much run out of office after the gas shortage scare drove up prices exponentially, and Bush is coasting right through this along with so much other shit. I think that a blowjob would pretty much dissapear just like Cheney shooting some guy in the face.

Well' date=' Carter was pretty much run out of office after the gas shortage scare drove up prices exponentially, and Bush is coasting right through this along with so much other shit. I think that a blowjob would pretty much dissapear just like Cheney shooting some guy in the face.[/quote']

Are you old enough to even remember the gas crunch? If so I would think that you would remember that Carter SOLVED that problem AND successfully reduced the national deficit (which Regan TRIPLED in his first term, then TRIPLED AGAIN in his second making the US the world's largest debtor nation [large debt, not large geographically]). He also returned 'integrity' to the office after the despicable years of Nixon and Ford's ineptitude (including Ford's pardoning of Nixon).

Documents long ago unearthed have proven that if not for the Iran/Contra deals (which Reagan "couldn't remember") and the Republican party's behind the scenes negotiation with the Iran hostage takers (getting them to KEEP AMERICAN HOSTAGES UNTIL AFTER ELECTION DAY) **plus the disaterous rescue attempt just weeks before the election** then Carter would have probably won the hotly contested 1980 election. Hey, but, thanks for playing.

For more information on Jimmy Carter please visit your local library.

Are you old enough to even remember the gas crunch? If so I would think that you would remember that Carter SOLVED that problem AND successfully reduced the national deficit (which Regan TRIPLED in his first term' date=' then TRIPLED AGAIN in his second making the US the world's largest debtor nation [large debt, not large geographically']). He also returned 'integrity' to the office after the despicable years of Nixon and Ford's ineptitude (including Ford's pardoning of Nixon).

Documents long ago unearthed have proven that if not for the Iran/Contra deals (which Reagan "couldn't remember") and the Republican party's behind the scenes negotiation with the Iran hostage takers (getting them to KEEP AMERICAN HOSTAGES UNTIL AFTER ELECTION DAY) **plus the disaterous rescue attempt just weeks before the election** then Carter would have probably won the hotly contested 1980 election. Hey, but, thanks for playing.

For more information on Jimmy Carter please visit your local library.

I'm not saying it was solely because of the gas prices, but it did a lot of damage. And the republicans jumped all over that. So, no, you assumed wrong. But hey, thanks for playing!