Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bushisms.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by EssAyEmEe3, Mar 15, 2002.

1. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Post some Bushism as well.

"Listen, I understand water. I grew up in Midland, Texas. There you go. You remember how much water we didn't have there". - January 5, 2002, Ontario, California

I think one of the joyous parts of this war, if there is such a thing as a joyous part of a war, is to see the -- is to see what it means for our country and our alliance to free people". - December 14, 2001, Oval Office Meeting With Thailand Prime Minister

REPORTER: "You talk about the general threat toward Americans....And people ask us, what is it they're supposed to be on the lookout for?...What are Americans supposed to look for and report to the police or to the FBI?"

BUSH: "You know, if you find a person that you've never seen before getting in a crop-duster that doesn't belong to you, report it...." - Press Conference, Oct. 11, 2001
    "One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a—a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."—Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all."—Remarks to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Institute, Washington, D.C., May 22, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically."—Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001

"Let me put it to you this way, I am not a revengeful person."— Interview with Time magazine in the Dec. 25, 2000, issue.

"They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is—I'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president."

EssAyMeEEWantsToHitBushInTheFaceWithABagOfDoorknobsThreer

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

"...misunderestimated.."

i'm tired and thats makin' me laugh.
    bush.....so classic.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

REPORTER: "You talk about the general threat toward Americans....And people ask us, what is it they're supposed to be on the lookout for?...What are Americans supposed to look for and report to the police or to the FBI?"

BUSH: "You know, if you find a person that you've never seen before getting in a crop-duster that doesn't belong to you, report it...." - Press Conference, Oct. 11, 2001
    "One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a—a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."—Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

heh.. i read one a while ago about how "he knows how hard it is to put your family on the table for food", or somthing to that context,,

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

whats with you americans and taking our province/city names
    vancouver
    ontario
    probly some more

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it was a covert government expirement to see if we had our own ontario and montreal if maple syrup made in these places would be any better.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha , good call

7. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

when questioned about how he actually came to office (to wage global war for 'oil') bush replied to reporters....

i have to go my soup is getting cold.

the soup in queston was cold butternut squash soup.

where is paris when you need him... he wanted to off his father he needs a come back to off his son.