Bushisms.

EssAyEmEe3

Post some Bushism as well.

"Listen, I understand water. I grew up in Midland, Texas. There you go. You remember how much water we didn't have there". - January 5, 2002, Ontario, California

I think one of the joyous parts of this war, if there is such a thing as a joyous part of a war, is to see the -- is to see what it means for our country and our alliance to free people". - December 14, 2001, Oval Office Meeting With Thailand Prime Minister

REPORTER: "You talk about the general threat toward Americans....And people ask us, what is it they're supposed to be on the lookout for?...What are Americans supposed to look for and report to the police or to the FBI?"

BUSH: "You know, if you find a person that you've never seen before getting in a crop-duster that doesn't belong to you, report it...." - Press Conference, Oct. 11, 2001

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a—a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."—Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all."—Remarks to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Institute, Washington, D.C., May 22, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically."—Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001

"Let me put it to you this way, I am not a revengeful person."— Interview with Time magazine in the Dec. 25, 2000, issue.

"They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is—I'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president."

EssAyMeEEWantsToHitBushInTheFaceWithABagOfDoorknobsThreer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

REPORTER: "You talk about the general threat toward Americans....And people ask us, what is it they're supposed to be on the lookout for?...What are Americans supposed to look for and report to the police or to the FBI?"

BUSH: "You know, if you find a person that you've never seen before getting in a crop-duster that doesn't belong to you, report it...." - Press Conference, Oct. 11, 2001

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a—a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."—Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

heh.. i read one a while ago about how "he knows how hard it is to put your family on the table for food", or somthing to that context,,

Originally posted by ASER1NE

whats with you americans and taking our province/city names

vancouver

ontario

probly some more

it was a covert government expirement to see if we had our own ontario and montreal if maple syrup made in these places would be any better.

when questioned about how he actually came to office (to wage global war for 'oil') bush replied to reporters....

i have to go my soup is getting cold.

the soup in queston was cold butternut squash soup.

where is paris when you need him... he wanted to off his father he needs a come back to off his son.

Archived