Bush uncensored

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oct. 27, 2004 | You heard him call New York Times reporter Adam Clymer a "major league asshole" back during the 2000 campaign. Now watch President Bush -- back when he was Texas governor -- salute loyal advisor Karen Hughes on video, with his middle finger.

According to the group's sources, the segment was part of a video session shot while Bush was governor. The clip shows him smoothing his hair for the camera, complaining about an off-camera aide believed to be Hughes. "She's still tellin' me what to do," he says, before he flashes his middle finger. As worried aides murmur about whether the camera's running, Bush dismisses his gesture as a "one-fingered victory salute."

There's nothing wrong with a little playful obscenity among friends, but our preacher in chief has worked hard to hide the smirking frat boy within. The video isn't likely to energize the evangelical base the White House cares about most.

man i'm so fucking nervous about tommorrow night........WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IF BUSH DOES GET REELECTED?.......i seriously believe there should be an all out riot on the streets.......

all i know is...it's going to be some more years of bashing bush stencils for me..... :shook:

Originally posted by fatalist@Nov 1 2004, 04:21 PM

man i'm so fucking nervous about tommorrow night........WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IF BUSH DOES GET REELECTED?.......i seriously believe there should be an all out riot on the streets.......

all i know is...it's going to be some more years of bashing bush stencils for me..... :shook:

What are we going to do if Bush gets re elected?

FUCK SHIT UP!

Archived