Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bush + oil + war = convenient?

Discussion in 'News' started by patrickjilbert, Dec 16, 2001.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

dont you think that is kind of convenient that president bush - from the big rich oil state of texas gets caught up in a war just months after he is elected president? it may sound dumb, but it was just something i was thinking about. other's opinions/thoughts would be nice...

2. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

Maybe I can help people understand by saying:

The middle east is Americas biggest source of oil..... they need that soooo badly..... and teh Americans could build a pipeline that would make them self-reliant, rather than having to depend on the Arabs for oil. And guess which country they need in order to finish this pipeline? AFGHANISTAN! Thats what this whole "war on terrorism" is about..... OIL! If they can take over Afghanistan, they have taken over the middle east, which relies on its oil sales...... Bush, we know your ugly Texas ass, and your ugly wife with the wrinkles on her mustache, YOU WANT THE OIL!!!! KILL HIM! KIIIIIIILLLLLLLL HIIIIIIMMMMM!!!!

3. 23578

23578 Elite Member

Mr. 90% approval rating thinks everything he says and does is so articulate. Look at what happened to your pops, he had a 90% rating too when he was bombing the shit out of Iraq for them fucking with our oil, and look what happened to him, look what happened to him. All we need is another dumb redneck who talks in circles and he's gone, muh-ha-ha, Mu-ha-ha

4. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

WE CAN'T PUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT GAS IN OUR BIG MONSTER TRUCK SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES!

(i prefer to call my dad's durango "the beast" or the "suburban assault vehicle". sad..)

5. 23578

23578 Elite Member

yeh, the only redeeming thing about those things is the presence of dual arm rests. . .mmm, dual arm rests.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Ugh the pipeline could have been done regardless of the Taliban. The war IS ABOUT 5000 AMERICANS DEAD!!

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

actually, the total wasn't 5000, it was less by atleast a thousand, but that's neither here nor there.

8. TheStupidToy

IF THE FUCKIN WORLD GOT TOGETHER AND BOMBED AMERICA FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE BOMBED AND KILLED IN OTHER COUNTRIES, AMERICA WOULD LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN CRATER!!!!! DONT COMPLAIN WHEN A THOUSAND PEOPLE LOSE THEIR LIVES...... ESPECIALLY WHEN 100'S OF THOUSANDS HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heated: :heated: :heated:

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

gosh your smart. 'don't complain'....wow..
    and stop using caps prick.

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i'm not trying to be an asshole, but please don't correct people when you yourself misused the word 'your'. please dont hate me for correcting you. that mistake just drives me crazy.

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i wasn't correcting shit guy...

12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

13. TheStupidToy

Shit Patrick..... stand the fuck up for yourself! Anyway, to the ass sniffer (Browner).... more than half of your name uses caps..... how can you have the nerve to correct me on cap use? Fuckin fool..... and Pistol used caps aswell.... the fact I used caps emphasizes what Im trying to get across..... THAT HE's PISSIN ME OFF!!!!!!

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i like my gas guzzlin truck, and suv. ive got all the oil i could want up here.

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

...sure.

brown...ass sniffer laughing at your patheticness.