Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUSH IS THE NEW HITLER

Discussion in 'News' started by Secret, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I'm usually not the type of person to take things seriously, but the war has gotten to me. To those that take the war against Iraq seriously, have any of you been doing anti-war vandalism? I know vandalism is wrong, yea yea yea, but we're graffiti writers we KNOW how to piss people off and send out a strong message. So for once, I'm trying to use that positively. I'm going out 4 nights this week. Please help out. If enough people call congress we can stop the war.

Sincerely,

Secret the Bush hater

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

yeah i hate when chicks dont shave down there;)

3. Secret

Secret Elite Member

If you don't wanna discuss the war get the fuck out.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, uncle knows about the whisker biscuit. Good idea Secret, I'm gonna do that.

5. Dirty_habiT

Seriously Secret, Sadam has had a negative attitude towards the USA since before the gulf war. He's made nuclear weapons.... I think that fool needs to die.

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

soooooooorrrrrrrrrrry

[​IMG]

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Secret, there may be hope that Bush won't be in office in 2005 if things stay how they are now (which likely won't happen.) At least the upcoming elections may swing in the Democrats favor.

Taken from www.drudgereport.com:

Election fever intensifies as NYTCBSNEWS is set to release its latest poll which shows a majority of Americans say that the nation's economy is in its worst shape in nearly a decade.

MORE

Newsroom sources tell DRUDGE that editors have set the poll for Page One leads in Monday runs, designed for maximum impact.

The paper is basing its lead on the poll of just 668 adults nationwide, sources said late Sunday afternoon.

"President Bush and congressional leaders are spending too much time talking about Iraq, while neglecting problems at home," a majority believe, according to the media giants.

The poll found signs of economic distress that cut across party and geographic lines. Nearly half of all Americans are worried that they or someone in their household will be out of a job within a year.

Impacting...

Updates as cycle develops...

[Filed by Matt Drudge in New York City]

8. Secret

Secret Elite Member

The scary thing is that Saddam Hussein was alias with the US before the gulf war. I don't understand Bush at all. He thinks threating Saddam Hussein with a war is going to make him back down and disarm. What is this fool smoking? Everybody knows Saddam Hussein doesn't play like that. Making threats to him and his country will only make him more angry and dangerous. He'll just come back with bigger weapons and fuck us all up. Iraq doesn't even want to fight the US, but the we seem to have a bad habit of sticking our fingers in other people's cookie jars... and people wonder why other countries don't like us.

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i heard on a local radio station that saddam has two people who had surgery to look just like him. and they're also trained to have the same body expression(?) as him. so it's not always the actual saddam on in photos sometimes.

*edit*

anyone know what saddam did with all those playstation 2s?

10. destroya

destroya Senior Member

he hooked them up for some 200 player unreal parties.

11. Merdle

Merdle Guest

Bush is a war lord, I hate that fucker. I've been doing some anti war shit around.

12. Dirty_habiT

Secret what you said is true.... but in a way I think that we need to be keeping an eye on his weapon production. He seems to be in that same mind set as Laden was. By that I mean, he will attack when no one expects. Bush may be trying to prevent this by ridding the weapons before they are used. And if we have to kill those people because they don't want to comply, I say we gotta do what we gotta do. These thoughts are merely my thoughts.

For real, you guys need to come with something more than some "well thought out" one sentence reply.

13. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

1.) Anti-war/Bush/government is all i've been doing lately.
    2.)I never thought i would see that one comment on a graf message board...seriously, i think i wet myself. I think more graff should start being more political though, like the "No more prisons" deal.

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Hussein isn't stupid. He knows that if he attacks anyone unprovoked all hell is going to rain down upon the country of Iraq - and especially his leadership.

Bin Laden, on the other hand, represents an amorphous group w/o ties to any particular country. He, unlike Hussein, can attack the US and slink into the shadows ... resulting in the strongest country in the world not knowing his location.

Hussein sent a 2 page letter to the UN stating that they would allow weapons inspectors once again at a time when Bush's fervor was at its peak. He's playing his political cards right now and doing so rather efficiently: a good portion of the world is against any action on our part re Iraq.

15. Lil_5panky

Lil_5panky New Jack

IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

Regardless of whether you support war or not--If you really think this shit is even about the "danger" Saddam supposedly poses in the first place, you need to pull your head out your ass. The real motivation behind an invasion of iraq is that the the oilmen who are selling this war would looooooooove to take control of Iraq's oil supply, if the US really cared about weapons they wouldnt be allying with countries like Saudi Arabia which is known to be linked to terrorism, or with countries like Pakistan and Israel which are also stockpiling nukes. As it is there has been NO EVIDENCE that Iraq even has weapons of mass destruction, or even the ability to make them in the first place. They offered to let inspectors come in and search anywhere they want but oh no, Bu$h cant agree to that cause then he'd have to admit that there's no legitimate reason to go in and bomb the shit out of a starviing 3rd world country. (more hypocrisy for ya--ask the victims of Gulf War syndrome or the Iraqi kids dying of cancer from our depleted uranium how unwilling the US is to use weapons of mass destruction)

Anyways yeah I've been putting up some anti-war shit lately too...Trite but true slogans like "No war but the class war", "Fight War not Wars", "Destroy power not people", anarchy signs over Amerikkkan flags, etc etc...

Oh yeah and fuck the Democrats, just cause htey talk the talk doesnt mean they are actually any better than the Republikkkans in practice. If you're gonna vote, vote Green.