BUSH IS THE NEW HITLER

Secret

I'm usually not the type of person to take things seriously, but the war has gotten to me. To those that take the war against Iraq seriously, have any of you been doing anti-war vandalism? I know vandalism is wrong, yea yea yea, but we're graffiti writers we KNOW how to piss people off and send out a strong message. So for once, I'm trying to use that positively. I'm going out 4 nights this week. Please help out. If enough people call congress we can stop the war.

Sincerely,

Secret the Bush hater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Secret, there may be hope that Bush won't be in office in 2005 if things stay how they are now (which likely won't happen.) At least the upcoming elections may swing in the Democrats favor.

Taken from www.drudgereport.com:

Election fever intensifies as NYTCBSNEWS is set to release its latest poll which shows a majority of Americans say that the nation's economy is in its worst shape in nearly a decade.

MORE

Newsroom sources tell DRUDGE that editors have set the poll for Page One leads in Monday runs, designed for maximum impact.

The paper is basing its lead on the poll of just 668 adults nationwide, sources said late Sunday afternoon.

"President Bush and congressional leaders are spending too much time talking about Iraq, while neglecting problems at home," a majority believe, according to the media giants.

The poll found signs of economic distress that cut across party and geographic lines. Nearly half of all Americans are worried that they or someone in their household will be out of a job within a year.

Impacting...

Updates as cycle develops...

[Filed by Matt Drudge in New York City]

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Seriously Secret, Sadam has had a negative attitude towards the USA since before the gulf war. He's made nuclear weapons.... I think that fool needs to die.

The scary thing is that Saddam Hussein was alias with the US before the gulf war. I don't understand Bush at all. He thinks threating Saddam Hussein with a war is going to make him back down and disarm. What is this fool smoking? Everybody knows Saddam Hussein doesn't play like that. Making threats to him and his country will only make him more angry and dangerous. He'll just come back with bigger weapons and fuck us all up. Iraq doesn't even want to fight the US, but the we seem to have a bad habit of sticking our fingers in other people's cookie jars... and people wonder why other countries don't like us.

i heard on a local radio station that saddam has two people who had surgery to look just like him. and they're also trained to have the same body expression(?) as him. so it's not always the actual saddam on in photos sometimes.

*edit*

anyone know what saddam did with all those playstation 2s?

Secret what you said is true.... but in a way I think that we need to be keeping an eye on his weapon production. He seems to be in that same mind set as Laden was. By that I mean, he will attack when no one expects. Bush may be trying to prevent this by ridding the weapons before they are used. And if we have to kill those people because they don't want to comply, I say we gotta do what we gotta do. These thoughts are merely my thoughts.

For real, you guys need to come with something more than some "well thought out" one sentence reply.

Originally posted by Secret

have any of you been doing anti-war vandalism? I know vandalism is wrong, yea yea yea

1.) Anti-war/Bush/government is all i've been doing lately.

2.)I never thought i would see that one comment on a graf message board...seriously, i think i wet myself. I think more graff should start being more political though, like the "No more prisons" deal.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Secret what you said is true.... but in a way I think that we need to be keeping an eye on his weapon production. He seems to be in that same mind set as Laden was. By that I mean, he will attack when no one expects.

Hussein isn't stupid. He knows that if he attacks anyone unprovoked all hell is going to rain down upon the country of Iraq - and especially his leadership.

Bin Laden, on the other hand, represents an amorphous group w/o ties to any particular country. He, unlike Hussein, can attack the US and slink into the shadows ... resulting in the strongest country in the world not knowing his location.

Hussein sent a 2 page letter to the UN stating that they would allow weapons inspectors once again at a time when Bush's fervor was at its peak. He's playing his political cards right now and doing so rather efficiently: a good portion of the world is against any action on our part re Iraq.

IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

Regardless of whether you support war or not--If you really think this shit is even about the "danger" Saddam supposedly poses in the first place, you need to pull your head out your ass. The real motivation behind an invasion of iraq is that the the oilmen who are selling this war would looooooooove to take control of Iraq's oil supply, if the US really cared about weapons they wouldnt be allying with countries like Saudi Arabia which is known to be linked to terrorism, or with countries like Pakistan and Israel which are also stockpiling nukes. As it is there has been NO EVIDENCE that Iraq even has weapons of mass destruction, or even the ability to make them in the first place. They offered to let inspectors come in and search anywhere they want but oh no, Bu$h cant agree to that cause then he'd have to admit that there's no legitimate reason to go in and bomb the shit out of a starviing 3rd world country. (more hypocrisy for ya--ask the victims of Gulf War syndrome or the Iraqi kids dying of cancer from our depleted uranium how unwilling the US is to use weapons of mass destruction)

Anyways yeah I've been putting up some anti-war shit lately too...Trite but true slogans like "No war but the class war", "Fight War not Wars", "Destroy power not people", anarchy signs over Amerikkkan flags, etc etc...

Oh yeah and fuck the Democrats, just cause htey talk the talk doesnt mean they are actually any better than the Republikkkans in practice. If you're gonna vote, vote Green.

Re: IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

Regardless of whether you support war or not--If you really think this shit is even about the "danger" Saddam supposedly poses in the first place, you need to pull your head out your ass.

Right there is where I stopped reading. Thanks ya stupid whisker biscuit ganderin fuck.

Re: IT'S THE OIL, STUPID

The real motivation behind an invasion of iraq is that the the oilmen who are selling this war would looooooooove to take control of Iraq's oil supply

I never saw things in that perspective. Could be true, but what's frustrating is that nobody really knows for a FACT whether Saddam Hussein is keeping "weapons of mass destruction" under his wings or not. Your quote could a lot make sense... seems like most of United States history is based on greed anyways.

DIRTY HABIT- we have nuclear weapons and are the worlds largest terrorist country..maybe we should all die too? Hell not only do we have them, we threaten to use them as well! Amazing how much we are like Saddam..only difference is he has actually used chemical/biological weapons on his own people in Northern Iraq - the kurrrrrrrds.

but going to war would be dumb. all our soldiers would die..so quick...no way an US army could handle urban warfare- if you know anything about this..then you know our armed forces are scared of it because they are scared to kill innocent bystanders/civilians and always end up being killedi n their trainings....so...lets see.....we would lose.

bush is a joke. id rather live in a communist country than live another 4 years under bush.

anti war graffiti is a waste of paint really who bothers to look at graffiti other than just seeing the destruction. No one dose except other kids that write and maybe some new wave art fags that are being trendy I don’t care if you do a 50 foot roller piece on the front of the white house with some anti war quote next to it, if they want to start dropping bombs they will.

Thanks for proving that your illiterate ass has no intelligent argument to contradict what i'm saying. What a tool. :lol:

Look here you little bitch, why don't you hop up here on daddy's dick. I didn't read that shit, you're a dumbass, you don't convince someone of your opinion or argument by saying offensive stuff. You did, however, convince me that you're a stupid fucker. :mumble: stupid fucker.

And yes, we may have weapons, and we may be "terrorists".... but we do have alot to protect. We also have alot to offer. What other country has freedom in the way that we do? I know there are other's but, why is it that people want to move their families here? This place is a glamorous place to live.... it's just not so great when we have someone who is "stupid" in the position of being prez.

Soooo, what I'm really saying is.... I don't want to get blown up, and I don't want anyone innocent to die. Including Saudi Arabians.

AREANKAY, I never said graffiti is going to stop the war... I'm just trying to make people aware of it. Maybe this hasn't happened to you, but I've caught plenty of attention through graffiti, whether it's graffiti writers or not.

Bush is gonna have us in trouble..

Duke does not belong in office. He is an idiot and a half. I'm not a very political person at all, but what Bush has been up to is absolutely ridiculous. This whole Iraq deal is a very very very bad idea. I think provoking Iraq with war is worse than not doing anything at all and minding our own business...but can the United States do that? Nope. We gotta be nosey fucks and be up in everyone's business...that's what gets this country in trouble and causes us to catch so much beef. Now Switzerland is no longer neutral? What the fuck. I know it's old news, but still. Moving to Canada in the next decade or so looks like a mighty fine idea.

Originally posted by AREANKAY

anti war graffiti is a waste of paint really who bothers to look at graffiti other than just seeing the destruction. No one dose except other kids that write and maybe some new wave art fags that are being trendy I don’t care if you do a 50 foot roller piece on the front of the white house with some anti war quote next to it, if they want to start dropping bombs they will.

what you say is of course true. but the intent of anti-war graffiti isn't to directly stop some politicians making such critical decisions. its about boosting awareness and morale. if our leaders just went and bombed the fuck out of some other country without any sign of domestic outcry, i would be scared for our own people. seeing anti-war graffiti lets me know that many others support the anti-war movement, and keeps it on my mind.

Archived