bush is on TV right now... and boy is he an idiot

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a country other than America, it's hard for me to tell what the bush sentiment is like at the moment, other than what i read on here. But from what i've been able to gather, it doesn't sound like he's going to make it back into office.

Is there much possibility of him getting elected for a second term?

I think anti-Bush sentiment is cliched. We should all just band together against kerry instead just to be different.

I mean, was i the only person watching the Daily Show when they showed a clip of Kerry snowboarding with about six secret service agents in tow? Kerry is no Bill Clinton.

Oil oil oil.....we all bitch about what this war is over but is anyone racing to sell their cars for bikes so that we might end our dependency on foreign oil? Ah, no. We are a culture in love with it's toys and we will not sit around while the lifeblood of said toys is brought to a halt on account of some greasy fools out in the desert.

Originally posted by heavyLox

"something will pop into my head with all the presure of trying to answer" -bush ( our president)

that dude from time really got him on that one....hahah

his card is pulled! i just hope another elaborate hoax isn't pulled when election time rolls around!

Honestly, I really think they are going to re instate the draft and this is going to become another Vietnam.

The social issues here will continue to erode the country and we will be living in a shitter.

It’s funny how they talk of homeland security but we are funding a war in Iraq.

Was Ashcroft thinking of homeland security when they locked up Tommy Chong for selling bongs?

This administration is white washing the country, planting seeds for a right wing, religiously conservative run country.

http://www.rittersysco.com/imports/apple-pie.jpg'>

http://www.stevensglasschalet.com/images/mom.jpg'>

http://www.antiquetalk.com/flag_with_girl.jpg'>

Originally posted by LENS

Oil oil oil.....we all bitch about what this war is over but is anyone racing to sell their cars for bikes so that we might end our dependency on foreign oil? Ah, no. We are a culture in love with it's toys and we will not sit around while the lifeblood of said toys is brought to a halt on account of some greasy fools out in the desert.

I think we all bitch not because the War is about oil but that the Bush Administration has had a hidden agenda to sacrifice mislead patriotic Americans into taking over and creating a puppet democracy in Iraq.

Favorite moments

I have to say that my two favorite moments from that confrence were:

When that one guy (they didnt show his credentials or name), asked bush about goin to the 911 commission with cheney, and then when he didnt answer, the dude confronted him twice. it was classic. i had been waitin the entire time for someone to grow some balls and ask bush to actually answer the question posed.

The absolute best part though, was when the guy from NPR asked him about how all his speeches stayed the same and that the syntax there in never really wavered from a specific path. I found it rather funny when bush goes "just one more question..................actually, someone ive never talked to before, DON." Naturally NPR is the one news area not recognized by our pres.

Five bucks says that well never see Don from NPR again on one of the rare press confrences such as this.

I love how our president is completely infallible. anywho twas quite the grammatical experience tonight. he seemed off his game given the many many many errors he made. anyone else ever notice how happy he gets when he gets to mention a foreign leader's name? its like "Look at me, i can pronounce name from other languages. except arabic ones, nor can i really even speak my native tongue". except in his natural broken hick syntax. shit, im from texas, i dont speak that way. anywho just a friendly rant for the masses to enjoy.

Re: Favorite moments

Five bucks says that well never see Don from NPR again on one of the rare press confrences such as this.

Dons done.

twas quite the grammatical experience tonight... anyone else ever notice how happy he gets when he gets to mention a foreign leader's name?

he even loved to say "genral Abizay" (sp).

Its nice to not be apologetic about anything. ever. Sheeeeit ia Know we dun the riaght thing.

another interesting thing that was seen tonight.

while talking about how iraq has gone from a "dictatorship" to "freedom" he switched from form of government to status of peoples. i thought it was a lil odd for him not to say democracy, but then i considered two things. first he is trying to play down the level of "nation building" that we are doing. and if he were to say democracy, it would imply that we are infact building a nation through structure. so that was the first implication of the statement.

secondly, my stepdad brought up the fact that by saying free, he was also hinting at a free market. thus cheaper access and more controll to the oil fields. and no im not makin some rant about the oil, i just thought it was an interesting prospect. and to an extent i think that our dependence on foreign oil is a good thing. it keeps us in check. i mean consider when venezuela's leader decided that bush is a jackass, so he decided to cut down imports of their oil to here. thats tight with me. just makes the general public that more disatisfied with the pres. albiet chavez isnt much of a political looker himself, he just fit the time with the right action with the right comment.

Originally posted by High Priest

Bush is going to be reelected.. i feel terrible saying that, but with the option of electronic voting (how fucking bad does that sound) inwhich the outcome can easily be alterd..i mean.. shit.. prepare for another 4 years of http://www.blankdocument.com/images/pics/bush.jpg'>

:lol: :lol: what a fucking jackass