Bush is going to Canada

fatalist

Heard Thousands of people are going there to protest or do something when he shows up.I Hope he gets a Cretien cream pie from someone or something.

There're wasting Millions of fuckin loot, on our retarded president's 24 hr. stay in Canada, what a waste.

Those loopy Canadians have so many issues with their own politicians, its sad to see how riled up they get when Dubya goes to Canada, yet they never did shit about the fact that the Liberal party diverted millions of dollars in that Quebec consulting scandal last year.

heads in Canada...try to get flix of the protest that suppose to being going down

eba00392166f00000187.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

About two weeks ago, Bush's people had refused for him to come to Ottawa, as they were worried about boos reigning down from our Parliament peeps. Haha - what a maroon! He was supposed to just go to Halifax, but I think he's going to both places now.

I can see someone telling MPs (members of parliament) that they should behave when Bush comes to town, or they'll get detention.

There are going to be meny people protesting. My school is sending busloads of stupid college kids who think they have something to say to jeer at him. But actually I am glad. I hope shit goes off like the FTAA summit in Quebec.

Yes spending any money on Bushes visit is bullshit and yes we have our fair share of internal problems in Canada. As for the sponsorship scandal.. there is an inquest into that shit and people were fired and brought to court but yes.. not enough was doen about it I agree. Most of Canada already hates Quebec. They get cut backs on all kind of shit liek immigration funding etc. Why? ohhh beacuse they have to teach all the imigrants to speak french....such bullshit. Ontario gets twice as many immigrants as quebec and we get a fraction of the funding.. ..yes I have a bit of a hate on for Quebec

There was one MP here who kept calling Americans bastards and said that bush was an idiot. haha Although I think she resigned now.

Anyhow heres to hoping he does get a pie in the face!

Originally posted by fatalist+Nov 30 2004, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Nov 30 2004, 01:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Nov 30 2004, 06:34 PM

you're skating on vurry thin ice my dear.

YOU KNOW WHAT SEEK...IF YA WANT TO SEE SUMTHING...SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT..! MY DEAR

[/b]

Does this offer stand to anyone?

Not to but in on what you're doing here seeks...

But I'm.. proud. Very... proooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.

My boss was unable to get into Canada because he had a DUI on his record. How the hell can Bushy get in? Is there a certain amount of time that needs to pass before you can cross the border with that shit on your record?

If that's the case, the whole war criminal thing should be a good enough reason to prohibit him from getting into Canada.

there was one MP (member of parliment) who found some odd

international criminal court law that would mean that Bush could

be arrested if he came into Canada After his term is up.

Foreign heads of state have uber-immunity up here.

Guest BROWNer

maybe it's the same thing key mentioned, but my understanding was that there's (also) a group of

lawyers who argue that under canadian law he

should be arrested for gross human rights violations and basically being a war criminal.

all i know is i'd love to be behind closed doors eavesdropping

on martin and bush's conversation.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 30 2004, 07:17 PM

ummmmm, i dont have to show you anything. you see those three stripes under my name? you know what they stand for?

I AM E-GOD.

know what else they stand for?

SHOW ME TITS.

know what else?

FOOLS GET SCHOOLED.

oh wait, no, that's FGS. umm...whatever, forget it.

with a little authority....some people can get out of control..quit acting like an e-fascist...and i'm saying this with love....

seeks has dragged this joke out pretty far... it kinda has me thinking there is a kernel of truth in this. while i can sort of understand his persistence, if he is really serious then he could always post a pic of someones dick and then we can all harken back to fatalists introductory post which was suspiciously tantalizing... as if they were boobs begging to be freed, but only liberated by the key of a certain mods piece.

please, correct me if i'm wrong. i'm just tired of innuendo.

villian,

naw, what it comes down to is that i just like making people laugh. i know that by taking something too far most people will grow tired of it, but the couple that still find the humor in it will find it funnier with each post. it's not about the tits, it's about the inside joke.

i never even saw the picture she said she posted. for all i know she could be fat and disgusting and when she finally showed me, i'd be scarred for life and turn gay. boy that would suck.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 30 2004, 03:20 PM

there was one MP (member of parliment) who found some odd

international criminal court law that would mean that Bush could

be arrested if he came into Canada After his term is up.

Foreign heads of state have uber-immunity up here.

Actually, the beauty of the ICC is that it can prosecute current heads of state. Former heads of state have been worried since the Pinochet case came down a few years ago, as it set the precedent that immunity will no longer apply once you're out of office.*** In order for the ICC to be able to try a current state official, you have to jump through some jurisdictional hoops. The ICC will only have jurisdiction in three situations: (1) if a situation is referred to the ICC prosecutor by one of the states party to the ICC statute; (2) if a situation is referred to the prosecutor by the Security Council; or (3) if the proseuctor initiates the case on his/her own.

Obviously, (2) won't occur with regard to an ICC case and Bush, as the US is on the Security Council and can veto anything (as one of the 5 permanent SC members). Situations (1) and (3) require the acceptance of one of two states before the jurisdiction can be exercised: either the state where the crime occurred, or the state of which the accused is a national. Again, it's obvious that the US won't give the approval of one of their nationals being tried before the ICC - esp. Bush. So you'd need the approval of Iraq or Afghanistan or some other state where the crime concerned occurred. And I don't see either of the two doing that.

But couldn't Canada still arrest Bush? No, as arresting someone (or even issuing an arrest warrant) is already an exercise of jurisdiction.

*** - there's a lot of international law re: immunities enjoyed by current and former state officials, but I have no desire to type it all out.

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 1 2004, 03:04 PM

villian,

naw, what it comes down to is that i just like making people laugh. i know that by taking something too far most people will grow tired of it, but the couple that still find the humor in it will find it funnier with each post. it's not about the tits, it's about the inside joke.

i never even saw the picture she said she posted. for all i know she could be fat and disgusting and when she finally showed me, i'd be scarred for life and turn gay. boy that would suck.

dude...i know it's all in fun...i'm not getting e-bent.... ;)

Originally posted by fatalist@Nov 30 2004, 02:08 PM

i'm off to work...peace seeking....i was hopeing you'll pull through...but i figured you were skurred...e-kisses..

one of the fringe benefits of being a man is we dont have the need to degrade ourselves for feelings of acceptance. thats best left to insecure girls with myspace accounts. that said, this thread was disappointing. :burn:

fuck i dont get it neither.. we want to separate because we hate you fucks (in general, no offense to the canadian english writers i'm down with), and you guys want us to separate. so why the fuck cant we separate?? anyways. mes3 just want to tell you that your fucking province stole so long from us with our ressources and taxes going into your pockets, that now its the minimum that we try to get our money back from you with the perequation i dont know if they told you about it in your history courses or if you went to school, but they sure told us about it in our courses!

on another note.. i was praying all day long for someone that would ve put a bomb on the bridge that they were suppose to pass on..that would've been pretty fucking great in my opinion.

Because of the risk of looking like a pig, I've decided to apologize for my overly graphic description of fatalists pic. However this is the impression I got. I do not endorse this opinion. It is merely a passing fancy. It is subject to change. This opinion is not admissable in a court of law. Any relation with reality is purely coincidence.

Thank you, sorry for all the thread jacking.

Yeah too bad about all the strife within canada. I hear Regina is in bad shape.