bush gives the order...news lets it out

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i know some of you heard about this,but GW Bush gave the order to take Saddam Hussein out of power in Iraq...some how the news got a hold of this info and released it..

"lets not cause Saddam any stress to push that button.":rolleyes:

its not any big suprize or anything...just that the news is blowin this shit up...i dont know.war with Iraq trips me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic

huh, i guess this is simply a message that it's time to loot and/or pillage everything in sight right fucking now, isn't it?

Guest HESHIANDET

well heres the thing. if we had offed sadam way back when things would be better. even though the state of the world from the gulf war throgh to 9/11 has been about oil, the fact is sadam is definitely a major contributer to the terrorists networks bent on bringing down the "west". so fuck him and his 2 sons.

Originally posted by girl-lies

i didnt vote for that fuck. in fact.. MAJORITY OF AMERICA DIDNT VOTE FOR THAT FUCK! that other guy (already forgot his name) won majority.. but because of our stupid 2 people make the real votes per state.. its all fucked up.

your bitching bout all this and you dont remember gore? the florida fiasco..old people that dont know how to read the pamphlets? but this is about the dangers that are still left idle in the modern world...iraq being very high up on that list..i dontknow about you but i dont want a guy like sadam hussein chilling, left alone when at some point he probably would do something or ally with someone against his "enemy" being america

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I've met several Americans up here who have told me that with all this shit going on they just had to get the fuck out of there. Seriously, man, if I were any of you, I would too.....

Fuck yes.

After I graduate College (in 2004) im moving to Spain and raising my children there... not here!

Guest JIGSAW

your dead, it doesnt matter where you live, you'll be dead when it happens, they wont just destroy america....hahahahaha we'll all be fucking dead...only things that will live will be the radioactive oversized earthworms,and beatles eating our rotting dead corpse....and maybe the occasional civilian who was prepared for all nuclear destruction..

Originally posted by DEE38

Fuck yes.

After I graduate College (in 2004) im moving to Spain and raising my children there... not here!

Rehabilitaion isnt higher education bitch! hahahaa bitch is out of aaa in 04... hahahahahhahaa you fuckin drunk ass hoe! Bitch you got 13 children all from different fathers, 4 of em named cleetus!

Guest BROWNer

for the most part i buy what the US is shovelling down our throats about the guy....but for the sake of straight facts, evidence and argument, all i've seen propagated is alot of hullaballoo, heresay, and speculation. if you're gonna waltz into some country that you've systematically fucked over for the last 11-12 years, and fuck it up even more, i sure hope there's a nice fat evidential base for it, which

so far, i personally have not seen dick in the media....all of it is complete speculation.

sure, there was that supposed meeting of an iraqi intel agent and atta, but so far i haven't heard whether it was conclusive, nor have i read a single bite that links the iraqi government to terrorism. don't forget that 'good guys' do terrorism too..like the 'constructive' terrorism by british and US forces that was supposed to cripple the iraqi 'regime', which continues to fail today..the sanctions haven't done fuck all except kill people that just want to grab a burger and chill the fuck out.

the guy seems to be a piece of shit, but again, you need to have more than one perspective..don't forget that iraq was lured into the gulf war by the US, and that all this good guy/bad guy baloney needs to be taken with some sense of history.....

the moral high ground makes me fucking sick.

Guest BROWNer

i also find it very amusing when the

administration comes out telling the world its gonna

off somebody, it makes front page news, its totally

out in the open and they are fine with that...

seems strange considering the amount of highly

classified things that they claim need to be under

the blanket of 'national security'..

fuckin' stinko.

Archived