Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bush gives the order...news lets it out

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jun 17, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i know some of you heard about this,but GW Bush gave the order to take Saddam Hussein out of power in Iraq...some how the news got a hold of this info and released it..
    "lets not cause Saddam any stress to push that button.":rolleyes:

its not any big suprize or anything...just that the news is blowin this shit up...i dont know.war with Iraq trips me out.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

sorry im not too informing on this subject..

3. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

dude, obey bush, he knows everything.

4. amorphic

amorphic Guest

huh, i guess this is simply a message that it's time to loot and/or pillage everything in sight right fucking now, isn't it?

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You voted for him, this is what you get......

6. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

i didnt vote for that fuck. in fact.. MAJORITY OF AMERICA DIDNT VOTE FOR THAT FUCK! that other guy (already forgot his name) won majority.. but because of our stupid 2 people make the real votes per state.. its all fucked up.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've met several Americans up here who have told me that with all this shit going on they just had to get the fuck out of there. Seriously, man, if I were any of you, I would too.....

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

well heres the thing. if we had offed sadam way back when things would be better. even though the state of the world from the gulf war throgh to 9/11 has been about oil, the fact is sadam is definitely a major contributer to the terrorists networks bent on bringing down the "west". so fuck him and his 2 sons.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

http://members.cox.net/pcgeek/ninjas1.jpg'>

hes right/ if you get the chance look up some info on his two sons, and what will happen when one of them come to reign in his absence because they are some demon souls...real real sick puppies

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

your bitching bout all this and you dont remember gore? the florida fiasco..old people that dont know how to read the pamphlets? but this is about the dangers that are still left idle in the modern world...iraq being very high up on that list..i dontknow about you but i dont want a guy like sadam hussein chilling, left alone when at some point he probably would do something or ally with someone against his "enemy" being america

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

if everyone would have voted, ralph nadar would have won. anyway, i'd like to see what saddam has in store with those hundreds of ps2 chips he has :D

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Fuck yes.
    After I graduate College (in 2004) im moving to Spain and raising my children there... not here!

13. fizm

fizm Member

for real fuck this country, bush is the harbinger of the apocalypse.

14. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

your dead, it doesnt matter where you live, you'll be dead when it happens, they wont just destroy america....hahahahaha we'll all be fucking dead...only things that will live will be the radioactive oversized earthworms,and beatles eating our rotting dead corpse....and maybe the occasional civilian who was prepared for all nuclear destruction..

15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

iraqs gonna get it if they dont stop fuckin around