BUSH CHOKES ON PRETZEL

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

its not cool to laugh at others misfortune(s),

but when i heard bush choked on a pretzel

chunk i laughed my ass off.

he was watching some football...he fainted

while choking and smashed his face off something.

apparently he was out cold for a minute or so....

he's perfectly okay......so....

cue laughter...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, it is cool... the Germans have a word for it, that I will now spell incorrectly... shadenfruede (?) it means harm/joy... that's why 'man hit in the testicles' always wins the America's Funniest Home Videos contests...

more to the point, when I heard the news, I wondered what game, and more specifically , what play... was it a bad call? interception? I mean, nobody actually thought Green Bay would lose, right? So, it had to be the Ravens v. Dolphins... still, what play?

I imagine him just jawing away and suddenly the tides turn, or his team gets robbed on a play, he takes a little breath before he screams at the TV and then... wakes up a half hour later with a splitting headache and blood on his face...

...i guess this morningthey were saying he got rug burn on the face!hahahaha....dick....that and he said although he passed he didnt thinkhe passed out that long, cause his dogs didnt move...yeah probably cause they were to busy laughing themselves...if you aske me, he wasnt watching football, he was watching chris mathews blast the enron scandal....ouch....smile georgie boy....r

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i doubt it had anything to do with a pretzel.

---bush is an alcoholic.

i think we will find out sooner or later that the bush presidency was the most corrupted in history. this enron shit,this so called "war on terrorism"...its all gonna be bigger than big willie clinton getting his mack on.

im curious what you guys think about bush and enron, or if you guys even know anything about it. i hope there is someone here that stays up to date with politics.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

if you fall OFF A COUCH(!) would you really get a bruise on your eye and lip? how high up is this couch?? im sure the president would have some nice 1 1/2 inch carpet. it sounds all like spin to me. now the news is trying to make it sound like EVERYONE chockes on pretzels. now this is my own thought but, i think with all this enron scandal buzz, bush got frustrated/angry/sad and then turned to a bottle for comfort, drank too much, then passed out and hit his head on a hard object.

I believe them, based on the idea that you wouldn't want that out there even if it was false... he could have said 'bike wreck' or ANYTHING else, so... I'm right back to thinking that he was watching the game, saw that crazy ass interception and a vision of losing the $1500 bet to his brother Jeb ('stupid, no good, dumbhead Jeb') and he lept to his feet to shout at the QB and choked while also getting a head rush ... then, it was cold, and hard... and he opened his eyes and the dogs were just looking at him...

I have no trouble envisioning Bush on the Inspector Clouseau tip...

I'd be glad to entertain alternante theories... like, maybe he was masturbating and his hand slipped over the tip, causing him to black his own eye...

Hmmm... oil rich politician from Texas wins Presidential election using oil money to fund his campaign and touting a 'new groovy plan' for drilling oil out of our nature preserves... connected to the Enron debacle, phhht, get real, maybe in a fantasy world where the potatoEs have eyes and the corn has ears!

Archived