Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUSH CHOKES ON PRETZEL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jan 14, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

its not cool to laugh at others misfortune(s),
    but when i heard bush choked on a pretzel
    chunk i laughed my ass off.
    he was watching some football...he fainted
    while choking and smashed his face off something.
    apparently he was out cold for a minute or so....
    he's perfectly okay......so....
    cue laughter...

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

actually, it is cool... the Germans have a word for it, that I will now spell incorrectly... shadenfruede (?) it means harm/joy... that's why 'man hit in the testicles' always wins the America's Funniest Home Videos contests...

more to the point, when I heard the news, I wondered what game, and more specifically , what play... was it a bad call? interception? I mean, nobody actually thought Green Bay would lose, right? So, it had to be the Ravens v. Dolphins... still, what play?

I imagine him just jawing away and suddenly the tides turn, or his team gets robbed on a play, he takes a little breath before he screams at the TV and then... wakes up a half hour later with a splitting headache and blood on his face...

5. Comp

Comp Senior Member

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...i guess this morningthey were saying he got rug burn on the face!hahahaha....dick....that and he said although he passed he didnt thinkhe passed out that long, cause his dogs didnt move...yeah probably cause they were to busy laughing themselves...if you aske me, he wasnt watching football, he was watching chris mathews blast the enron scandal....ouch....smile georgie boy....r

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

catch the birds smash tampa bay...... woah philly.

8. mental invalid

...yeah and the gang green get dismantled by the fucking raiders....who the fuck leaves jerry rice open in the corner of an endzone down 7 with a few minutes left in the 4th...tell me dammit who!!!...the jets thats who...r

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

that's hilarious!!!

10. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

C'mon fellas its not that funny.

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

yes, "schadenfroh"...laughing at anothers misfortune...

12. mental invalid

...hahaha....have you guys seen a flcik of it yet?....its a fucking big ole shiner right on the area between the corner of the eye and the temple...fucker took quite a header...way to go georgie boy...atleast he didnt puke and faint on the japanese PM....r

13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

had he shuffled off this mortal coil, at least he would have been memorable for something

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"This condition, combined with his having just eaten a pretzel that he did not swallow properly"

oh so thats what they call it nowadays. not swallowing properly. shit and i thought he choked

15. whoremoan

whoremoan Guest

its not funny at all you mother fuckers. if he fatally choked i would be laughin. no joke.