Bus Hijinx

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was ont he bus late one night on a mission downtown when midway through the ride i heard lot of windows opening in the back and then at the next stop the driver told everyone to get off. I kinda glanced at the back and saw a puddle of what appeared to be somebodies yak.

As i got off to walk the rest of the way i heard some dude who was right behind him say "DAMN, i didnt think it was possible for that much to fit into a human stomach!"

Once late at night i caught the bus on vaness going down the hill and this philipino dude in the back of the bus was talking to his freinds about some stuff i dont remember, but during the whole entire convrosation he was throwing the n-bomb like it was nobody buissness like "nigga, yesterday i was at this place, and nigga that and nigga blah blah blah" his freinds were clearly not black. so anyways im irritated and most of the black kids on the bus are getting pissed and then one dude says to the philipino guy "hey open that window next to you" and the philipino guy does when the bus stops the black guy gets off the bus and befor the bus takes off i see a fist come through the open window and cracks the philipino guy square on his jaw...then the bus starts driving it was hilarious, the guy was crying on the bus for a while.

Originally posted by GEEB@Sep 16 2005, 10:06 PM

Once late at night i caught the bus on vaness going down the hill and this philipino dude in the back of the bus was talking to his freinds about some stuff i dont remember, but during the whole entire convrosation he was throwing the n-bomb like it was nobody buissness like "nigga, yesterday i was at this place, and nigga that and nigga blah blah blah" his freinds were clearly not black. so anyways im irritated and most of the black kids on the bus are getting pissed and then one dude says to the philipino guy "hey open that window next to you" and the philipino guy does when the bus stops the black guy gets off the bus and befor the bus takes off i see a fist come through the open window and cracks the philipino guy square on his jaw...then the bus starts driving it was hilarious, the guy was crying on the bus for a while.

thats actually one of the best stories ever,,,,,

once, in a an empty bus there was this faggot, grabbing his dick and staring at me. I was so drunk I thought it would be a mistake to destroy him so I just made him stop by threatening his life, being very aggressive etc.

next moring I wake up and really fucking regret I didn't bash his skull, I still feel extreme anger when I think about it. I generally avoid all violence when I'm drunk, but this time it would've been the greatest thing to do, the best option ever...

fucking faggot... I could smell aids in the air, almost caught the gay, etc

Edit: the homo grabbed his dick through the pants, didn't flash it or anything...but still :hatred:

I bet if there was a blind man on the bus he would have heard the quiet shattering of your pathetically fragile masculinity followed by the gentle rasping sound of your sexuality being ripped to shreds.

being very aggressive etc.

Did you pin him to the floor of the bus with your powerful upper arms and jam your stiff shaft in his ass you queer?

Originally posted by alcohol swab@Sep 15 2005, 10:22 PM

some bitch asking my freind if he shit himself for using griffen on the bus

Haha, that was a good night. I've seen a group of kids make fun of a crackhead bitch til she started freakin out screamin, then one of the kids just slapped her...funny as hell. I've seen more then a few fights, and I've had my share of crackhead experiences like a nigga tellin me "Muthafuckas lookin at me like I'm a crackhead...nigga, I don't smoke crack, I EAT PUSSY! That shit get you hiiiiiiiiiiiigh"

Originally posted by GEEB@Sep 16 2005, 10:06 PM

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by bostonsnewestink+Sep 17 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bostonsnewestink - Sep 17 2005, 10:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Sep 16 2005, 10:06 PM

:haha: :haha:

[/b]

I smoked a chewie with a MUNI streetcar conductor in the tunnel back in the day...and that kid getting chinchecked through the open window... :haha: Too bad the buses have cameras now...it cuts down on the comedy that I've seen.

Shit, now that I'm on the subject, I've got a MILLION funny transit stories...I'll have to remember a few and post 'em.

Originally posted by shai hulud@Sep 17 2005, 10:45 AM

...And that's nothing, compared to the early Nineties. I like that top picture, though...imagine ALL the buses like that, and you'll get the idea.

Yeah this was made extremely east by the fact that one of the yards had NO FENCES. Up until about two years ago the bus yard had no fences, one could just walk in and do as they pleased. And thats what happened as ne day someone stole a bus out of there, and to my knowledge it hasnt been recovered.

Oh and one day, me and my friend were heading somehwere, and he had is scooter, one of those gas powered ones and the bus driver who looked like a 23 year old dude who would porbably let us destroy the bus if we aksed, told me friend to turn it on and ride it up and down the bus. My friend obliged and since we were the only ones on the we took turns riding it up and down the bus.