Bus Drivers and their Lovers

unk star

how much attention do the local (hub) bus drivers pay to who rides and who writes. some are nice, some want to squash you. Do they record bus routes and the names associated? Do they report to the authorities or just keep track of who writes wat as a hobby?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ~nebz~

well the sticker bombing mssions that i've been on buse hadn't been to bad they really check u out unless u look like some taliban or something like that but there real laid back some are dickheads but thats about it...........:D also the graff scene on buses isnt going on at all here so to get a tag or a sticker somewhere is like doing a blockbuster on the police station during the day and to see one is like see an angel so i'm taking advantage of that and doing my best to get on every bus route...:idea: :eek: :) :o :D ;) :P :cool: :king:

Bushopping is deep as fuck here in SF.....kids take out entire buses with stainer inks, scribes, everything...they even put cameras and cops on the buses but we still dont give a fuck!! kids here even run up into the bus depots at night and crush the fuck out of them! bushopping is one of my favorite things to do, hop a bus, crush it, hop on the next bus, crush it, hop on the next and so on and so on...its a nice way to spend a day

response from drivers ALWAYS varies....ive had drivers let me tag the bus and ive had crazy drivers try and corner me and not let me get off

through my experiance....woman bus drivers CARE!!! yea we all think "phhs they are woman" but most of the negative encounters ive had are from fat black woman bus drivers...they yell and scream and threaten to call the "pooooleece!"

Men usually dont give a fuck....they will either kick you off or just spot you and sorta give the "i kno what you doing you fuckin little teenage peice of shit" stare...i kno half the bus drivers in SF by their face, and i sorta know which ones care and which ones dont...one way is if they take your transfer, tell you to stop drinking your soda, etc.....if they do that you kno that they take their job a little seriously....if you get on a bus, the guy doesnt even look at you get on, your carrying a happy meal and a body bag with you and he doesnt even wink...then he prolly wont care

just be slick....the times when drivers are focusing ont he road and not the rear mirror are when he is pulling away from a stop, crossing a road, heavy traffic, etc.....just be smart its mostly common sense

Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by T.T Boy

id be very interested to find out who that is.

the thought of damage is endless....:D:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by •nakone•

i usually wait in a bus stop.. and when the bus bulls up... bust out a pilot.. and do a quick streak... =-)

fuck naw, get on the bust, bust out the pilot, catch some tags, get off the bus, bust out the pilot again and right after you get off catch a quick tag as its pulling away....pilots generally suck on transit though.....griffin works nice and if you can find some good purple stainers like candy ink, corio, or feibings your shit will run for a while

Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Suuuuuuuuure he is......

sort of questionable.....:rolleyes: :confused: ;) :o

• 5 years later...
hell, my bus driver is a writer!!! i can do almost whatever i want to the bus!!! haah

a homies uncle drove muni buses(RIP)....if we were lucky enough to get on the bus he was driving that day we knew shit would be crackin...i would hit tags right above the drivers window as hes sitting there reading a newspaper, those were the fuckin days. and when we saw chinese bus drivers, we called em "Chow Wangs", we knew shit would be crackin too....cus those fools never say shit. gotta watch out for the heroes and squares, but we caught this OG driver slippin a couple weeks back, caught insides like a mother fucker on that bus, ceiling walkdowns down to the door....hes kicked us off in the past but we snuck one on him that day!

buses? wow.... nobody rides the bus here enough to make it worth the time

I used to hit COTA's when I was like 11-14 when I didnt have a ride, and I remember there was a dude he wrote MX then X X X X X X X X X X X around it on every fuckin bus in the city. If you hop an old COTA your guaranteed to see it

in SF theres like 2500 buses and Light rail trains in a 7x7 square mile radius, and with no subway system the buses are the main transit lines. They are mostly hit by kids who ride them to school and every single bus has at least a few tags on it fresh or not. Its nice to see buses driving down the street totally destroyed with tags and shit, makes my day. Every few years or so a new generation of crews developes and does their thing with MUNI, back in the day there were some crews 30-60 deep, who would just mob around in groups and packs killing muni. It still happens today, but just on a smaller level.

heres a little video of some kids killing Muni buses in SF.

".... I dont fuckin care!"

haha that video is great

shit just dont roll like that here. we got maybe 1000 buses city wide, and everyone is a fuckin hero so you couldnt do shit like that without gettin tackled for a citizens arrest.

yall are stupid tho man, what are you gonna do when your whole crew is on a bus like that and you get mobbed by the cops?

actually, my friend was with those kids that day, they got rolled on by MUNI cops on market street but no body was arrested and more bushopping ensued afterwards. How are 1 or 2 cops going to catch 6 or 7 kids?? SF police have alot of other shit to worry about besides kids tagging, and to be honest, its pretty easy to disapear in san francisco during the day. Also, its impossible to get trapped on the bus because you can always smash the emergency exits or hop out of the window, and in all my years ive only done that once. Everybody seems so amazed at that video, but to be honest shit like that was a daily thing, even today. Theres so many kids out killing buses right now, i kinda wonder myself how they are not getting popped all the time.

I believe its easy to disappear, I know how that is...

I know bout the windows too, in Bustown you can slide'em 4ft if you know how

but Im sayin though, it would seem to me that the pigs would think its worth it to stake out a route and sting yall

lets say your rolling 6 deep

and you 6 are some of the people doin major damage around town, or atleast enough to make them care about you

and if they think like "hmmm we can bust 6 of em at once if we just post up one of these days on market st" yall would be fucked. jus sayin. plus if yall got cameras, and they can get a profile of you, they could just ride the bus til they see you and bust your ass and use footage from the camera to incriminate you.

im noided, sorry

actually, my friend was with those kids that day, they got rolled on by MUNI cops on market street but no body was arrested and more bushopping ensued afterwards. How are 1 or 2 cops going to catch 6 or 7 kids?? SF police have alot of other shit to worry about besides kids tagging, and to be honest, its pretty easy to disapear in san francisco during the day. Also, its impossible to get trapped on the bus because you can always smash the emergency exits or hop out of the window, and in all my years ive only done that once. Everybody seems so amazed at that video, but to be honest shit like that was a daily thing, even today. Theres so many kids out killing buses right now, i kinda wonder myself how they are not getting popped all the time.

That's true about the emergency exits and hopping out of the windows, I know from personal experience.

I believe its easy to disappear, I know how that is...

I know bout the windows too, in Bustown you can slide'em 4ft if you know how

but Im sayin though, it would seem to me that the pigs would think its worth it to stake out a route and sting yall

lets say your rolling 6 deep

and you 6 are some of the people doin major damage around town, or atleast enough to make them care about you

and if they think like "hmmm we can bust 6 of em at once if we just post up one of these days on market st" yall would be fucked. jus sayin. plus if yall got cameras, and they can get a profile of you, they could just ride the bus til they see you and bust your ass and use footage from the camera to incriminate you.

im noided, sorry

haha yea your noided. maybe in a small town i could see the cops doing this, but SFPD has way more priorities than to stake out a bunch of little taggers. The vandal squad would do it too, but they are more concerned with certain streets than muni buses. Muni places undercovers on buses once and a while, but its really not enough considereing how many buses, taggers, and routes there are in this city. the SFPD doesnt even have the manpower to deal with more serious shit like gangs and crackheads, let alone a bunch of taggers.

plus if the cops posted up on market street waiting for taggers, chances are they will witness crack deals and other things going down first and have to deal with that. a crack deal is made every minute on market st, and tagging is much more spread out. plus, theres literally thousands of kids who ride the bus everyday after school, and hundreds of kids doing graffiti. They probably make many arrests for graffiti, but its mostly toys and newjacks who get caught and not the veterans who are more slick.

Archived