Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bus Drivers and their Lovers

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by unk star, Jul 7, 2002.

1. unk star

unk star New Jack

how much attention do the local (hub) bus drivers pay to who rides and who writes. some are nice, some want to squash you. Do they record bus routes and the names associated? Do they report to the authorities or just keep track of who writes wat as a hobby?

2. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

well the sticker bombing mssions that i've been on buse hadn't been to bad they really check u out unless u look like some taliban or something like that but there real laid back some are dickheads but thats about it...........:D also the graff scene on buses isnt going on at all here so to get a tag or a sticker somewhere is like doing a blockbuster on the police station during the day and to see one is like see an angel so i'm taking advantage of that and doing my best to get on every bus route...:idea: :eek: :) :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :king:

3. Blank

Blank New Jack

Bus Driver...blowdian has some bugged styles...

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

Bushopping is deep as fuck here in SF.....kids take out entire buses with stainer inks, scribes, everything...they even put cameras and cops on the buses but we still dont give a fuck!! kids here even run up into the bus depots at night and crush the fuck out of them! bushopping is one of my favorite things to do, hop a bus, crush it, hop on the next bus, crush it, hop on the next and so on and so on...its a nice way to spend a day

response from drivers ALWAYS varies....ive had drivers let me tag the bus and ive had crazy drivers try and corner me and not let me get off

through my experiance....woman bus drivers CARE!!! yea we all think "phhs they are woman" but most of the negative encounters ive had are from fat black woman bus drivers...they yell and scream and threaten to call the "pooooleece!"

Men usually dont give a fuck....they will either kick you off or just spot you and sorta give the "i kno what you doing you fuckin little teenage peice of shit" stare...i kno half the bus drivers in SF by their face, and i sorta know which ones care and which ones dont...one way is if they take your transfer, tell you to stop drinking your soda, etc.....if they do that you kno that they take their job a little seriously....if you get on a bus, the guy doesnt even look at you get on, your carrying a happy meal and a body bag with you and he doesnt even wink...then he prolly wont care

just be slick....the times when drivers are focusing ont he road and not the rear mirror are when he is pulling away from a stop, crossing a road, heavy traffic, etc.....just be smart its mostly common sense

5. industry

industry New Jack

hell, my bus driver is a writer!!! i can do almost whatever i want to the bus!!! haah

6. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

i usually wait in a bus stop.. and when the bus bulls up... bust out a pilot.. and do a quick streak... =-)

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

id be very interested to find out who that is.

8. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

the thought of damage is endless....:D:D :D :D :D

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

fuck naw, get on the bust, bust out the pilot, catch some tags, get off the bus, bust out the pilot again and right after you get off catch a quick tag as its pulling away....pilots generally suck on transit though.....griffin works nice and if you can find some good purple stainers like candy ink, corio, or feibings your shit will run for a while

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Suuuuuuuuure he is......

11. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

sort of questionable.....:rolleyes: :confused: ;) :eek:

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i remember in gradeschool, i did a seat and the bus driver told my principal and the principal told my mom and my mom told my dad and my dad told the cops and the cops told my dad to shut the fuck up

13. melt

melt Guest

14. Drunken

Drunken New Jack

ROFL hahaha nice nice.

15. ClownPrince

ClownPrince Member

You've made a valuable contribution to a 5 year old discussion, this world needs more people like you.