BURTON snowboards '03 line... designed by joker...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking

man, yall miss the point... yalls some haters...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

hmmm... made for each other ? I think so !

as in... The Best Snowboard company ever and one of the best writers ever...

Made for each other

you sir,

miss the point.

have a nice day.

nak that second to last one is a 141 so unless youre a midget or a small girl its probably too small for ya...these a some of the cheapest boards burton makes so if you need a board i would buy one. burton boards are QUALITY. they are the only boards ive ever bought and when one fell off my roof rack going 75mph and got ran over by a semi i sent it back in to them and they sent me a brand new board from that year to replace it...big ups to joker for some sick designs

this needs to be bumped for silly freshness....good work on those boards, im willing to bet a few of those will be showing up at my boys store in the next few months....they would be nice to see in person

didnt daim do some boards for someone last year as well???

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's a good thing I'm not that much into snowboarding, cause I'd have a hard time picking one out of those... fuckin illness supreme. Beer,

El Mamerro

If I wasn't burnt to a crisp you'd be able to see me blushing right now... uh, if you were here.

I'm very appreciative of all the compliments on those board designs, but it must be said that without Big Strug, Mr. Hudson, those designs would be bland. I can vouch for my outlines but beyond that I'm nothing of a designer. Strug should get 80% of those props and I can chew on the other 20.

• 1 year later...

Archived