Burrito Max

ETHREADZNY

Damn I appreciate it, I would move back to Mass, just to have a meal at burrito max...

cheap, plus large quantities.

Burrito Max

642 Beacon Street

Boston

The max is the place to satisfy that burrito or nacho craving if you're in the Kenmore area. Quick, convenient and oh so the Max! Hours of Operation

Open 7 days a week: 11:30am-11pm

Price Range: Inexpensive (<$12)

Type of Food: Mexican/Southwestern

Atmosphere: Bang for the Buck, Family, Quick and Easy

Meals: Dinner, Lunch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They don't have those out here....we have 2 different places over the city to go.....one is Sonic Burrito and the other is Slick Rock Burrito...they are both super good.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

what a great thread. big up burrito max. although, i've gotta give some serious props to anna's taqueria to. you can get some surprisingly good burritos in boston.

yep, i like b-max, but anna's is the place if you live near/ have the time to go out there...

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS@Oct 31 2005, 01:50 AM

fuck burrito max. anna's taqueria is where its at man, in mass anyway.

True, Anna's is far superior to Burrito Max, but it's sad to see it go. It's a cheap, non-corporate meal at Kenmore Square. To see it gone means even less of what made Kenmore Square great is gone. Fuck Boston University to hell.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 31 2005, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 31 2005, 01:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BIGMETALCIRCUS@Oct 31 2005, 01:50 AM

fuck burrito max. anna's taqueria is where its at man, in mass anyway.

True, Anna's is far superior to Burrito Max, but it's sad to see it go. It's a cheap, non-corporate meal at Kenmore Square. To see it gone means even less of what made Kenmore Square great is gone. Fuck Boston University to hell.

[/b]

you love BU

Archived