1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Burningman Graff Exhibit

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by pyrozania, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrozania

pyrozania New Jack

Burningman Graff Exhibit

Discussion started by pyrozania - Jun 27, 2004

Whats the Deal,
    I am a crazy guy who likes graff, but does not know a whole lot about the scene. But, I do goto a art festival every summer called URL=http://www.burningman.com]Burningman[/URL] . It kicks ass, and the art is out of control. I would like to bring a exhibit or gallery if you would of graff. I am totally non-profit, and I cannot compensate anyone. But, if you are into having new people see your work, than you should help me in this oppurtunity. 30,000+ people are expected to attend this year, so if interested email me. I have to have the Artwork by august 12th, 2004.

pyrozania - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Jay*Dub<-

Jay*Dub<- New Jack

Jay*Dub<- - Replied Jul 11, 2004

NO!!!

Jay*Dub<- - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. pyrozania

pyrozania New Jack

pyrozania - Replied Jul 13, 2004

Alright then, fuck all of yall.
    Peter

pyrozania - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Nutonce

Nutonce 12oz Member

Nutonce - Replied Jul 28, 2004

you cant just come on here saying you want other peoples art. this shit doesnt seem organized at all, state some facts and adaquate information and you might get the response you were seeking.

Nutonce - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. LOReSeVeNTeN

LOReSeVeNTeN 12oz Member

LOReSeVeNTeN - Replied Aug 22, 2004

i might be interested im from reno
    email me
    loreone@hotmail

LOReSeVeNTeN - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 12oz Member

DEFCON2.0 - Replied Aug 23, 2004

from what i have seen of burningman it jus seems like an outside rave to me with lots of naked neo hippy people in mardi gras mask,and other crazy costumes trippin on acid and eatin rolls in the middle of the desert, then at the end of the fest they burn this big ass wooden sculpture....:confused: :confused: it doesent really have any thing to do with graff at all...maybe you should check out some dumb ass rave forums instead of graffiti ones............sorry jus my 2cents

DEFCON2.0 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. hsimpson

hsimpson New Jack

hsimpson - Replied Sep 17, 2004

My friend just came back from that. They have their own gift economy. You can’t bring any money, eveything is given to you. He fucked eight chicks and made out with dozens more. He has horrible game so you know the place is just crawling with freaky space prostitutes.

hsimpson - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 17, 2004

one guy tells you no, and you tell us all to fuck off?
    wheres the love bro-man?!

honestly, burning man is for fucking retards and hippies anyway.
    i hope god opens up the heavens and pours a tidal wave out onto the dessert, killing all you fucking douche bags.

this is my impression of god: your life; CLOSED!

**shit, i just noticed the date. damn.
    hopefully god can strike you down next year!

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.