Burning out a layup

•nakone•

i know i should of put "How to keep spots chill" thread.. but i think if i make a thread ill get a better response..

anyway i had this one lay up for awhile now, but nothing has been rolling in for awhile, i rember when i was less experienced about trains i would hit up these trains when i couldnt think of no other walls or nothing to paint.. yeah i was DUMB

i was never stupid enough to go over the numbers.. or any rail worker stuff, or paint a wall next to it.. but im not sure if this spot is burnt or not...

it has been dry for like 3months.. but maybe they just dont need the extra room to lay stuff up..

how can you tell if its burnt or not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Burnt" means it's difficult or impossible to paint there anymore because fools gave it away and now there's security.

They won't stop putting trains there because they're worried they'll get painted.

The customer is no longer getting rail shipments. This could be temporary, or permanent.

your dumb? mabey mabey not

so your Dumb for painting trains when you couldnt hit a wall? i dont get how that makes you dumb, but yeah mabey you are dumb for making this post, im just kidding though im tired, please dont

i had this one layup, maybe it was like yours the trains weren't getting layed up because of the buisness, they just got placed there to wait for traffic to pass. in one night out the next. that spots been dry for about 4 to 5 months. they either caught on to the graff or just didnt need to use that layup anymore. anyways just go look for another one.

Originally posted by podrido

i had this one layup, maybe it was like yours the trains weren't getting layed up because of the buisness, they just got placed there to wait for traffic to pass. in one night out the next. that spots been dry for about 4 to 5 months. they either caught on to the graff or just didnt need to use that layup anymore. anyways just go look for another one.

you toys are so dumb go play golf and stop painting and benching.

Just for the record so you gays dont say all i do is talk shit on this board.

The rail industry is seasonal depending on the product that is being transported.

keep in mind that the economy is not doing so well....................

Trust me you toys dont know what burning a layup is cause yall couldnt

burn a match.

At "my" main spot there would always be something to paint on. Like 10 cras just sitting there and they would get taken out and the next day or two there would be all new shit..anyway. One day in 99 the lay up was empty. the next day it was empty the next week..month..6 months..I think it was empty for about a year (not 100% on that since I moved away for awhile) but now it's almost back to how it was some years back. I have noticed the businesses around the area don't get boxcars anymore which sucks. Blah blah blah... Just be patient and/or go find somewhere else to paint if your shit dries up.

Originally posted by honkyartist

you toys are so dumb go play golf and stop painting and benching.

Just for the record so you gays dont say all i do is talk shit on this board.

The rail industry is seasonal depending on the product that is being transported.

keep in mind that the economy is not doing so well....................

Trust me you toys dont know what burning a layup is cause yall couldnt

burn a match.

you're a big fat tomato head.... hahaha

the thing that makes my layup more emotional.. is it was 2 blocks from my house (walking distance).. (i am not old enough to drive).. and now its gone *sniff sniff* and.. there are like 2 other layups that i know of in my area, and they are like 45min walks :o

oh well.. more walls less freights :)

a layup 2 blocks away? even a 45 minute walk is great. i need to drive like an hour to get to a DECENT layup. plus i never go, to far and barley noone that writes or at least that i know. i am the antisocial. i remember the last time i went to my uncles/cousins house in jersey there were tracks basically in their backyard. they had a huge fence with trees and bushes put up but right over the tips of the bushes i saw a freight rolling by. yikes. went back a few weeks later and the trains just sit there. its fucking great, a layup (thats incredibly safe) in your backyard.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

a layup 2 blocks away? even a 45 minute walk is great. i need to drive like an hour to get to a DECENT layup. plus i never go, to far and barley noone that writes or at least that i know. i am the antisocial. i remember the last time i went to my uncles/cousins house in jersey there were tracks basically in their backyard. they had a huge fence with trees and bushes put up but right over the tips of the bushes i saw a freight rolling by. yikes. went back a few weeks later and the trains just sit there. its fucking great, a layup (thats incredibly safe) in your backyard.

I wish i was rich as shit then i could go buy this one house i knew of close by that has mad trains laid up alll the fucking time!! Right over the chain link fence. you could just be super lazy, put a ladder over the fence, hop over maybe bring a couple beers with you and paint an extremely dope piece taking your time and beer breaks. And since you're rich enough to buy the house you'd have cratefuls of montana and mad german caps, and you could crush BOTH panels!! Sorry, i'm stoned and daydreaming...........

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

isnt jersey great?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by KB-book

you should go down there with no cans, just look around for a night to look for any cams or security, the most that'll happen is you running away for no good reason.

its a layup, not a yard.. i've never seen a layup with security....

well i have but those are the ones that are fenced up, and next to a factory.. and usually have camra's, but thats diffrent

Re: your dumb? mabey mabey not

Originally posted by barfbag

so your Dumb for painting trains when you couldnt hit a wall? i dont get how that makes you dumb, but yeah mabey you are dumb for making this post, im just kidding though im tired, please dont

The trains were stationary and therefore the painter had to be local.

That was the part that he called "dumb."

i never usually come into trainspotting, but it seems like there is loadsq good advice. im sure most of the advice cracked gives could be put into the streets aswell.

Archived