burners only...

123kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by 123kid

here's some stuff i saw at bill's wheels in santa cruz. sorry about the shitty connectors...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/sweethearts/pink.jpg'>

slie/tits

if anyone has any stuff from qwod or cohe or anyone in tbk, post it. i think tbk is a cool crew.

oh no!!!!!i think i see a topR up in the right hand corner..that guy is a classic.....:lol:

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

wow, Qwod sure likes Pose and Chachi

man don't make me tear you a new asshole. why do you have to go and say some dumb shit like that? because they stretch their letters out? because the pieces are GOOD? what's the resemblance?

i'd say these kids got more influence from dudes in their CREW like foset, biter, thief, grose/deks/blame, metal, etc...

hey but they all jack other styles too right? psssh. keep smokin that crackpipe so your mouth stays closed. you'll just end up saying stupid shit again.

idiot.

Re: phat burner....

Originally posted by tom foolery

superfatburners.gif

feel the burn

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahaahahhaha

haha

Archived