BurgerKing Simpsons Watches*

Guest Pilau Hands

Guest Pilau Hands

http://www.bartfan.com/bkwatch.jpg'>

I don't intend for this thread to last very long. There are more important things in the world...but not to me!

http://www.bartfan.com/watches.htm

I'd really like to get the Krusty watch, and the Homer one.

Different places are getting them at different times, and just in case anyone here can procure them, I'm willing to pay shippin and handling (slow), the price of the watch, and a snazzy photo of something or other.

Kid ain't you heard? It's the new bling!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

I'd really like to get the Krusty watch, and the Homer one.

apart from those, are there any of the more obscure characters...?

there's that one old raisin-lipped guy...with a jewish(?) voice............he's not

on much but his voice is hilarious....these would fuckin' kill if they had a little

push button with a voice sample.

Guest Pilau Hands

Brown...sadly they do not have other characters. But they do play audio when you push a button!

The choices are:

The family of five driving (pictured) and the audio is "Are we there yet? No! Are we there yet? No! "

Bart snowboarding saying something or other about snow...

Homer at the BBQ grill flipping meat saying "MMMM Burgers"

and KRUSTY THE KLOWN saying "It's Storytime hoo hoo hoo ahh hah hah"

recently i've become atuned to the hilarity that is Krusty the klown, and decided that this is an item i need. Come onnnn you guys dont live near a burger king?! :)

Yea i got my watch tonight...and i must say i'm not too fond of burger king anymore. First i get my drinks in the little drink holder tray, so im about to get out of my car and i grab the tray and the side with no drinks...well this fucker decides to just bend and 2 drinks spill all over the floor of my car. So i'm like oh excellent, throw some napkins on that mess and walk away. And this food makes me have to drop the cosby kids off at the pool after like a half hour after i eat...screw that, no thanks. But anyway, if everyone else happens to fall through i've got a krusty watch sitting right here, just say so in here and ill drop my e-mail.

• 3 years later...

Archived