Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

burger king's black angus burger w/ cheese and bacon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by johnny, May 13, 2004.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

shit's hot. there's some bbq sauce up in there too. and i'm not much for fast food at all...

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

burger king rules. i had some bk's last night.

it's called hungry jacks in oz tho

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

i didnt know they had angus burgers now.
    i might have to try one, minus the bacon.
    with some onion rings...yeah.

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Im not into experimenting. I just stick to whoppers and chicken sandwhiches when i go there

5. Zaius

Zaius Member

hot damn that shit sounds good..
    now i want one

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

ask for a whopper, minus everything but the pickel, ketchup, beef and cheese.

there you have it. a giant cheeseburger.

oh and always ask for heavy mayo, ketchup, pickel or lettuce its free and that way the burgers made fresh for you.

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

that's fucking weird

8. «DÉFL£PPÄRD»

«DÉFL£PPÄRD» Member

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

why do americans find that so fascinating, EVERYTIME the us navy comes into my city i always hear them going on about it....

basically what happened many many years ago, when burger king was being introducced to australia theres was already a very very small mom and pop chain, they could have easily bought the chain out, or by law made them change their name (as burger kind was internationally trademarked) but people already had associations with burger king and those small burger kitchens.... so they made the name hungry jacks.. the OG burger king went bankrupt less than a year later and by that stage it was pointelss changing

associations play a big part in marketing, and changing small things can change peoples perceptions about a product or service in a big way.

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I dont know. Can you really ever call Burger King burgeres "fresh"?

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

there are a couple of em in melbourne called burger king (new resteraunts), and the one at the airport is called burger king too

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

13. shape1369

shape1369 Member

used to work there

as a past employee of the bk, lemme school u folk on the orderin process.

1. never order a jr whopper plain...its the same thing as a burger plain...but itll cost u more

2. sometimes they can be called fresh, and u can actually ask them to make one off the grill for u. u might have to wait, but it wont be that long.

3. burgers at bk are never really kept on level, so most burgers are actually made fresh...i used to think that shit about gettin a special order means they are fresh...nah, they all are, albeit the patties are sittin in the heatin trays for five minuts at most, cus bk's are usually busy enough that they have to keep makin patties.

anywho, bk is one of the better fast food places in my opinion, and tahts after i worked there... just thought id drop a lil fast food knowledge yalls way.

14. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

THAT may deter my urge to pull up to the Hardee's drive thru and say , One double thick burger(baconless of course) and a big roast beef
    . Or the irresistable "lemme get five chicken classics",from Chic-fi-A

15. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

What city you from? The cities my ship hit were Darwin, Townsville, Cairnes, Brisbane, and Sydney. I notice you guys got the old Burger King logos and the old designs on the bags and cups.