Burger King Tacos

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

bk tacos suck they got that ghetto bk cheese slices in them and they have that nasty lettuce that has been sitting there for weeks i will never eat on of those again now taco bell on the other hand rocks ever notice how ever time you go there it tastes a little bit worse yeah thats the beans getting one day older!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

hey DITD I thaught you were a vegetarian..what the fuck are you doing eating taco's

I am vegetarian, I just ran across something on the net and was like "what the fuck is burger king thinking selling taco's"?? I had to make a post.

Del Taco is awesome, but Mighty Taco is better. The Comet in cincy has the best tofu burritos on the planet.

i like food, food tastes good

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

people talk alot when they are behind a scream name, you got beef kid? why dont you say that shit to the register girls face next time your in tacobell ok grandpa...you sluthead

nigga mad mex got crews ....

thats the dope shit out this way fo sheezy

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Re: Re: Burger King Tacos

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

that looks incredibly disgusting. i think burger king should try to earn their name a little more before they go messin around trying to make tacos.

At least Burger King pays about double for the meat they use..........Now a Mc youknowhat fast food place only buys the shit that nobody wants and grinds that shit up adds a whole bunch of other shit and makes it taste like the inferior product that so many people love

Guest spectr

man best taco i ever had was this 24hr joint in tuscon az, over on speedway i remember trying to go there at 3 in the morning one time and there were a shitload of ins agents there like nope come back in a few hours man i really wanted a burrito that night wait there food sucked it was just kinda funny that they got busted!!

Archived