bungy rope assasins

Guest kOmega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bigger doesnt always mean better. Since you are a "multi millionaire", maybe you can coax someone with style to help you out a little. toy.

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by 007:

Bigger doesnt always mean better. Since you are a "multi millionaire", maybe you can coax someone with style to help you out a little. toy.

well arent we bitter..

post something of yours i would love to see it..and ..all the shit ive seen that big have all been block letters..if you want to drill lets drill name yo date ..illegal..no color limit ..only if your dOwn..

hope mommy lets you out for this one..

lil bitch

[This message has been edited by kOmega (edited 07-03-2001).]

Guest kOmega

and i wrote soil im pretty sure god is gonna shit his pants when he sees i stole his dirt "rolls eyes" ..nO cOment fule :p

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by fartus:

you probably should have done block letters instead of wack letters.

dOnt hate appreciate..lame ass

i wanna see you bring up something better..

dont diss..unless your ready for war..this has happend before..

dude komega you are a fucking fat ass loser. you say you are a millionaire then come on 12oz posting wack ass shit, and when you get called on your gayness you try to sound tough and incite "a battle" with someone who doesnt even live in the same state as you. so go ahead go diss that fule kid or whatever i dont even fucking know that kid either and personally i think hes gay for writing that name...but i think you are the number one loser on this board. you post gay ass shit, then try to front hard when in reality you are some rich ass ugly fat suburban fuck from podink nowhere and you have to personally reply to every diss you get. take my advice and put your markers down...your turn is up.

....and since you wanna "drill" brrrro, why dont you take your "rich" ass and fly out to where im at. id be more than happy to take your paint from you and then feed you your shoes.

Guest kOmega

know your facts before you talk shit..

im not dissing FULE im havent even posted anything in that post so shut the fuck it..

why the fuck are you crying?..did someone stick a parking cone up your ass..

who the fuck cares if i have cash..stop talking about that so your saying you have to be broke and live in the ghetto to do graff?..fuck you ..

i can do what i want..i made my cash ..no one fronted it..i came to the states with nothing ..i was juss smart..stop hating..

and post your shit..dont cry about it.

i can care less what you think about my letters because you havent posted anything worth looking at..so either shut your trap..or back up what you write with flicks..easy as that..get some balss stop crushing mine you fag

[This message has been edited by kOmega (edited 07-04-2001).]

Guest kOmega

i can care less what 007 says the only reason i replied is cause im bored and didnt have nothing to do ..if i have werk thats the last post i would reply to..wel im out laters..chop chop chop

Originally posted by fartus:

you probably should have done block letters instead of wack letters.

What?! Too many writers USE block letters for roller prices. It's fucking sweet to see a piece like this because it's not the basic fucking block type letter with one color.

Archived