1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bums in your town

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ment2, Aug 24, 2003.

1. ment2

ment2 New Jack

bums in your town

Discussion started by ment2 - Aug 24, 2003

drop stories... entertain me.

ment2 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

T E A S E R - Replied Aug 24, 2003

we have more bums on my fucking neighborhood/surrounding area corners then ive seen in my life. fucking bastards.

they work them corners like a 9-5 job no shit! i was about to go out there with a big poster board, sit out a lawn chair and a cooler full of cokes and write on my sign:

"shit i dont got a job so i thought id try this out, you idiots give these guys money all the time, why not me..." (with an arrow pointing to the other bums)

fucking stupid fucks in my neighborhood...

ps- the bums in my area are super scam artists, i saw a couple the other day park their 95 red grand cherokee suv' at a near by jack in the box, and then get their "bums outfits" on, and walk to their bridge spot...

shits out of control.

3. Vlad

Vlad 12oz Senior Member

Vlad - Replied Aug 24, 2003

no real bums here

only drunk greenlanders hustlin` :lol:

Vlad - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Aug 24, 2003

all the bums in hawaii are hot ass chicks

5. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Aug 24, 2003

nothing remotely looking like a bum over here

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. _crime_

_crime_ New Jack

_crime_ - Replied Aug 24, 2003

this one time i went paintin with my boy under a bridge and the local bum was sittin in this little river under the bridge takin a bath fully naked, when he seen us he got up real quick and fell down again...:lol: ...i felt wicked bad for him:lol:

_crime_ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 24, 2003

Fuck that, those stupid drag rats have no nothing compared to Dallas bums, now Dallas bums..... they aren't even poor or drunk enough to be considered bums. They are crack heads, cons, money handlin fuckers that make your dollars filthy. I've seen them pretend to be drunk. "No, I ain't got a dollar, the last person that does your job asked, and I already gave it to them, next time if you see me, try to ask first and you can get the dollar.... you know your friend is off smoking crack without you?" And they skate off all quick after they see no prospects of success.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. w3ns

w3ns 12oz Junior Member

w3ns - Replied Aug 24, 2003

I work at a convenience store. Extreme hatred for all drunkard bums. NO YOU CANNOT USE MY BATHROOM

w3ns - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Aug 24, 2003

<span style='color:black'>Lots of bums are crafty. I had this one come up to me while i was sittin on my front steps and he went throught this whole speach about how he just got outta prison and was catchin a bus to so and so but he needed to make a few bucks to get a cab cuz the greyhound couldnt take him exactly where he needed to go. The story seemed reasonable but something didnt seem right.

You just got outta prison. You say you've been there for the past 7 years... Oh yeah... Where did you get those new kicks from? Whats up with that$50 ecko shirt you got on? No buddy i dont have any work for you. I gave him some smokes though.

I came outside like a week later and saw him pitching the same shit to my neighbors. He had the same old bus ticket and everything. I just looked at him and started shaking my head. He left the hood and never came back.

Then there is the Quarter man. "Do you have a quarter?" If you walk past him 3 times within 10 minutes he will ask you for a quarter everytime. Like he doesn't remember that he just asked you. Now that's determination.

So all in all, bums=the hotness</span>

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 24, 2003

there's a corner in $mond that the same bum has had on lock for like 7 or 8 years. beneath the "homeless vet" he usually has something political....bush is the devil. or something along those lines.

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Aug 24, 2003

'a cooler full of cookies.'

now that's pimp shit.

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Aug 24, 2003

Oh shit i totaly forgot about this one bum i met in Indianapolis. This dude is a fuckin millionaire but he is homeless for some reason. He just walks around with a Ghetto blaster playin some old tunes and he just stands on the corner and dances all day. Hahah i'd probably do the same thing if i was a millionaire. He's off his square.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 24, 2003

I always like this one...."Hey man... can I get uhh... you got some change man?"

I say that when I'm real drunk, it's always fun.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Aug 24, 2003

theres this window in my bathroom, right above the sink, only when i look out it do i see bums

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

NOUM - Replied Aug 24, 2003

<span style='color:gold'>The bums here are "ballers"...bumpping commercial rap in they cars and wear fitted caps and basketball jerseys..Claiming they are gangster and claim they they love hip hop but think graffiti is just scribbling on a wall with stock caps,they think breakdancing is dumb because they will get they white t dirty from touching the floor,and they think djing is funk master flex and no nothing about mcing cause as far as they know 50 cent is hip hop because he got shot 95 times..I think you all see where i'm going with this.</span>

NOUM - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: