Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUM STORIES!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 0scarmire, Feb 25, 2004.

1. 0scarmire

0scarmire Member

Tell your best experences that you have had with a bum or your worst :lol: :lol:

2. adderall

adderall Elite Member

bums on south beach that will put their nasty fingers in your food if you dont give them money when youre eating at outdoor cafes..

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I ran into one last night.

bum: hey...can you help a brotha out...I just got off the train?

I hooked him up with some bacon.

bum: hey...do you have any change?

me: brotha...I can't do everything for you. I got you some bacon. damn.

4. 0scarmire

0scarmire Member

Here in south beach we got names for the bums theres:

Sweeper: she always stands on this one corner with a broom sweeping it even tho she never gets it clean.

Runner: Hes always running everywhere never stops and always with a fork in his hand.

Jesus: He walks around saying hes jesus and kind of looks like the pictures of him too

One armed willy: Hes got one arm and he still kicked my ass over a sandwitch

Dialer: He sits on payphones and dials away like hes trying to call another planet

Theres more but i won't go on if u ever come to miami try to find one of em there fun to watch

5. furioussnake

furioussnake Junior Member

adfadf

I went down to toronto to see cro mags and before we decided to walk around toronto and go to some stores, anyways this black dude in blue suspenders (i saw him at the 416 jam that year or last year trying to breakdance) starting approaching us and kinda dancing, and then he grabbed my buddy and starting poking with all of his fingers underneith my friends armpit and then as he started leaving he started yelling "you remember dat, REMEMBER DAT" and low and behold my friend will probably never forget it...................then after the show we stumbled upon a corner with some payphones (we had to use the phone) and there were the queen street natives smoking crack!!!!, it was crazy and there was this cracked out oooold black dude who was mumbling and we gave him like all the change we had, this is how the conversatino went

'excuse me, eexc cueesee me, do you boyos haveee aney chaiionge?"
    "yeah sure man"
    "oh my lord, tank yoo sooo much"
    "no problem man"
    one of the natives on crack comes and sits near us and cant stop laughing

crazy black dude "dont be like my sister,...ooooooooooHH! don, gugdauf, she was crazy!, we were crazy in the fifties

high native woman: HAHAHA YEAH WE WERe CRAZY IN THE FIFTIES

the rest i could not understand

6. ares

ares Member

Theres a elementry school, on my way home from work, and I swear, every other day, I walk by, and theres this guy, just chilling on the swings. This dudes hardcore, hes out in the rain, the snow, you name it.

There was this other guy, who used to see me skating around a few years back, and always would talk to me. He was cool, and me and my buddies would always see him at like 3am at Tim hortons. He once asked a 15ish year old, fat native girl, if she like anal sex. We laughed.

Theres always some crazy people at the parks around here too. Its awsome, because they make shanty's, and sleep in this community garden.

The joys of living near a crazy house.

7. toaztlove

toaztlove New Jack

I met this dude in a bus station last night, at first I just thought he was just the usual crackhead, but I was bored so I kept talking to him. Got talking to him about parliament funkadelic, I don't exactly remember how. Apparently he used to be a musician, he dropped some jewels on me, we talked about teaching the babies and shit, and the negative shit they're being spoon-fed. He even showed me the scar where he got shot in his abdomen somewhere. It seems odd but I felt quite blessed to have talked to him, hopefully he makes it to detox like he wants to, not like it'll make a difference but he'll get a week of clean-time under the belt or something, if nothing else he'll stay warm for awhile..

8. MOTIVE ROK

MOTIVE ROK Junior Member

a picture is worth a thousand words.......thats why the picture that would floow is on some disc somewhere.....fuck it

9. 0scarmire

0scarmire Member

One time me and this dude gore were at the liquor store buyin some GG when this crackhead pops out of no where (like they usualy do) and trys selling us mangos so me and gore talk to him about how he got to be a bum he said he started out fucking with hookers than got aids than lost his job and family at this point we had our knifes out and i guess he saw one of them so he signaled his friend to come over so he rode over on his bike and scratched the shit out of gores car so gore than stuck the bum took all the mangos and we rode out throwing the dirty ass mangos at hookers :lol: :lol: :lol: good ol times

10. caL

caL Senior Member

ok stabben someone with aids isnt smart.
    just had to point that out.

11. amish son

amish son Senior Member

http://www.elimin8.net/12oz/g0J1J_Rich1.JPG'>

the craziest bum i ever met.

12. adderall

adderall Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that guy is the shit

13. 0scarmire

0scarmire Member

OMG HOW DID U GET A PICTURE OF MY DAD!!!!:lol:

14. ment2

ment2 New Jack

haha we saw one of these... me and my friend go to some coffee shop to wake up after a night of drunking and my friend keeps looking down the block at this guy on a payphone cuz he needs to use it when the guys done... we sat at the coffee shop for a solid 45 minutes and the dude never left, dialed a number, or put money in the payphone. so i guess he wasnt a dialer per se but whatever.

there's a lot of dumb annoying bums (i guess they're bums? crazy people in any case) that try to like preach or something as they walk around but its usually pretty obvious they just do it for attention. if you respond to them in any way it shuts most of them up pretty quick.

15. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I walked into an ATM and there was this bum that we dub as "The Cowardly Lion" cos he looks like ascared little lion cub, but anyways, I walk in and he starts ranting about how "I am the guy who rides on the water" so I went along with him, and he was reduced to tears, no fucking lie, he started to cry, and then I gave him an autogrpah, and left, becuase he had just shit himself.