Bum Fights Creators Arrested

Guest Skull&Bones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Skull&Bones

I got it off KAZAA for free. I don't think aquiring the tape will be that hard, plus it's not the funniest/craziest shit I've ever seen. But what's on that tape is pretty fucking wrong nevertheless.

Guest Skull&Bones

Like ARE2 said, it's exploitation, just like Faces of Death. Everything on all of those tapes is just wrong, but regardless they keep myself and other entertained for a few minutes. The videos being discussed are not something you will watch over and over, all this shit gets old after a while. Anyways, what do I care...I'm done on this thread before it turns into some weird argument.

There's the news back up in the first post, that's all I cared to tell everyone.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Would it be better if it was "Teddy Bear" fights? ;)

how dare you!!

you, of all people, should know that teddy bears are among the most exploited beings on our planet...

they deserve nothing but respect and all the help we can give them!

not to be made a mockery of!!

fuck em... i'm glad they got arrested and hope they get shot... the whole paying fuckers to fight thing irritates me, but whatever, they get paid... the one that bugs me (and i'm wondering why they aren't being charged on this) is the bumhunter... you'd think the government would make a bigger deal out of kidnapping and assault than they would about paying people to fight... oh well, if anyone had any doubts that money is of more importance to the government than people safety and well being, i believe you can discard them now...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

... the whole paying fuckers to fight thing irritates me, but whatever, they get paid...

uhm, boxing?

granted i havent seen much of bumfights, and i dont want my comment to be taken out of context, but whats the difference? don king didnt fix the fights?

Originally posted by Are2

how dare you!!

you, of all people, should know that teddy bears are among the most exploited beings on our planet...

they deserve nothing but respect and all the help we can give them!

not to be made a mockery of!!

I knew you would say something like that....But dont you dare use my "How darrrrrre you's" ....

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

uhm, boxing?

granted i havent seen much of bumfights, and i dont want my comment to be taken out of context, but whats the difference? don king didnt fix the fights?

in boxing they stop the fight at some point, bumfights thay don't... however boxing bugs me just a little too...

i've been a bum, and i've had red neck collage kids think they can walk all over me because of it... that is why this shit pisses me off... most of my arrests have been for assault- and every time it's cuz some drunk piece of shit thought bums are worthless and tried to kick my ass... and everytime cops would show up, i'm the one that gets arrested, and the other kid gets babied by the cops until mommy shows up... that is why i hate this shit...

I got a copy of that movie on my comp...

My friend brought it over while i had a group of people here,

and being the sadistic bastard that he is, he laughed his ass

off as we all watched it... I sat there at some points though wondering

what the fuck urged these guys to shoot this.

Best part though, and something that I think will stick in my head

forever, was watching Bling-Bling the crackhead sing and take his

crackpipe outta his secret collar hiding place. lmfao as it is.

Originally posted by S@T@N

I got a copy of that movie on my comp...

My friend brought it over while i had a group of people here,

and being the sadistic bastard that he is, he laughed his ass

off as we all watched it... I sat there at some points though wondering

what the fuck urged these guys to shoot this.

Best part though, and something that I think will stick in my head

forever, was watching Bling-Bling the crackhead sing and take his

crackpipe outta his secret collar hiding place. lmfao as it is.

crack heads are a whole nother story... i don't encourage attacking them or anything, but i whole heartedly support laughing at them and their situation...

dudes those kids have made millions already, i ordered the video a while back and a lot of it is in pretty poor tast, some of it is really funny though, but for the police dept. to do anything is bullshit, i mean look what they do for the bums in YOUR city, why would they stand up for them now???

Archived