Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BUM FIGHTS 1 & 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by causinpanic, Nov 18, 2003.

1. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

if any of you people have seen bum fights 1 u know how funny this video is..now for you people that havent seen bum fights 2 its a must see almost better than the first one theyre both so damn good i cant tell which is better..pure comedy!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa bfk for life forever getcha dick sucked.

2. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

haha i have a different opinion on that one.

3. fuckedupafro

fuckedupafro Member

i really enjoyed the footage of fights and shit, but what they were doing to them homeless people was fairly badhouse. funny ass stunts and shit though. didn't the makers go to jail?

4. Tbious One

Tbious One Junior Member

Hahah that vid is SICK as fuck.
    Can you get the second one on Kazaa?

5. popasquat

popasquat Guest

^^^^^ thats what I want to know... I have the first one, the fighting is awesome, and the shit they do to the homeless is funny at first but it starts to get disgusting

6. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

rufis the stunt bum...hahaha

7. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

yeah some of the shit they did was fucked up like when they got rufis to break that other bums leg that was fucked up. anyhow the fights were fucked up too, that one kid was almost dead, fuck all that LV gang bullshit, thats what that shit was. theyd pay HS kids to get in fights in parkin lots, or some shit or it was graff beef being settled. I dunno taht shit was somehow related to graffheads in LV with to much money.

8. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

^^^^ya i've seen pics of that indecline stencil with the man and suitcase in a few pictures in the frieght boards. the first 15 minutes of the original was fucking hilarious, but the end was fuckin sick and cruel with the dog with the fucked up paw and the retarded guy...meh

9. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

ohh jeez.. im liberal but you guys are a little too left wing. go save the whales or some shit. its a dam movie for christ sakes.. props to the squad puttin it out..

11. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

there are more kids beating eachothers asses than there were bums beating on eathother, so that dissapointed me. all in all it was worth the bandwidth.

12. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

GHETTO BRAWLS

http://www.realfight.com/images/ghetto_front.jpg'>

DEFINATELY HILARIOUS
    [img]http://www.realfight.com/ghetto_images/bumfights_02.jpg'> [img]http://www.realfight.com/ghetto_images/ghetto_31.jpg'> [img]http://www.realfight.com/ghetto_images/ultimate_fighting.jpg'>

13. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

Bumfights was more disturbing than funny.

14. TOR

TOR Member

my homie got ghetto brawls...i wanna check it out.."come and get some, cracker"hahahaha