Bullying and/or hazing. How far is too far?

imported_dowmagik

http://www.registerguard.com/news/2003/11/...folo2.1116.html

"On Monday, 17-year-old Jordan L. Akins and 15-year-old Bradley A. Kellerhals will appear in court to enter pleas to 12 felony counts, including sexual penetration, attempted sexual penetration and conspiracy to commit sexual penetration. The offenses are Measure 11 crimes, which means the youths will be tried as adults and face lengthy mandatory prison sentences if convicted."

If you're too fucking lazy to read the article, what went down was supposedly some kids fingered a kids ass in a locker room. It was part of an initation known as the "three finger wiggle". GO NORTH BEND HIGH!!! I was curious if any shit like this going down when you guys were in school.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no kids should be tried as adults bottom line, kids are still kids whether they know what they are doing is wrong or not, but there was rumors up in my highschool bout the foot ball team fucking the freshman in the ass......not sure if it was true or what but if they tried to do that shit to me i would definetly have gotten um back way worse than a conviction, honestly id prolly kill um

and im dead serious

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by suburbian bum

The main reason kids give other kids shit is because they feel a need to be superiour because they feel inferior.

I'd say the main reason kids take it so far concerns group mentallity. Kids dont fully recognise or know their self and in need of belonging somewhere are willing to go with the flow. The biggest problem is that noone conciders him self as a leader or even more responsible than the others. They just feel like adding to something that already started, somehow.

On the other hand, i cant believe just how kids take that shit...i'm no fighter and never been a thug but i've punched people in the face for trying to act hard on me...in some cases i got beaten up but never got hussled again.

Anyway, its a very serious social problem...and unluckily growing fear on them, being the last option to me, works

Re: Re: Bullying and/or hazing. How far is too far?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Not just no, but FUCK NO! In fact im willing to say that the 3 finger wiggle would get you stabbed.

No doubt. i mean....how can you call yourself straight when you pull that kinda jazz on someone else? If someone did the three finger wiggle at my high school, odds are you woulda been shot.

I personally think some low-level hazing can reinforce social bonds but i draw the line at ass penetration and shit on my face.

man the times have changed....

I never saw any shit like that when I did my time in highschool.

In fact i think that doing something like that would make you need

to switch schools (and maybe move).

And I know that all of my friends would have went down swinging.

If that shit was happening, pencil to the throat fo real.

and from the article...

One of the victims is among 10 black children in the 735-student school, Franzen said. However, none of the students interviewed after the assault mentioned race as a factor in the attack, he said.

If anyone would of tried that shit on me they would of gotten beat to shit. My friend was on the wrestling team and he told me fucked up stories about bullying the freshman... for example one story where two kids held down a freshman while a third guy farted on him. But nothing too severe. I also agree with the people who said that they shouldn't get tried as adults... but thats some fucked up shit that they did. ahh they'll be getting their share of "three finger wiggling" in jail.

Originally posted by TranceStoner

I also agree with the people who said that they shouldn't get tried as adults....

they should definetly get tried as adults. i mean if it was them beating him up a little beat...shit that happens to us all, u take the beating but it makes u stronger. but when u bring the "3 finger wiggle" into the scenario thats goin a little far. thats a little bit more like rape then hazing in my book. and that under no circumstances can be handled lightly. so they definetly need to be tried as adults. sent to a real jail where fuckin bubba can 10 finger wiggle them both.

and the guy with pscoraisis is fucking infamous now. Lens keeps it fresh. i wonder if he knows of his fame?

This hazing bullshit is fucking outta hand. What ever happened to simple assault and extortion and shit? That was bullying back in the good old days. I blame bad parenting and the global village television global consciousness. Things are getting ill. Worse all the damn time.

NOONE would have tried that shit on me in highschool cause they KNEW I would kill their ass and be happy about it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I think a key question in this whole deal is: How did dowmagik know it was finger penetration, or more specifically, a "three finger wiggle", since nothing of the sort is mentioned in the article?