bullshit closing my thread. you must be a fag.

Guest ?!?!

man what the hell. i didnt do anything wrong.

my friend sent me the link to that page. it was in fact funny.

the reason i thought it was funny...the fact that i think its so wrong.

"most fags like golden showers"

come on thats funny.

you guys are dumb.

if seeking innocence made the thread it would have 50 posts about how funny it is.

everyone jump on the "gay hating is bad" bandwagon.

politikin.

-jason the vampire slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude that shit was funny.

i have picturs of a klan birthday party. they are posing in front of a cake in full gear. wouldnt that be funny.

man you white people need a sense of humor.

i'm not all white, i'm mixed. a klan birthday party would be funny. unfortunately, people on this site don't have an ironic sense of humor to appreciate it. but spreading bullshit skewed statistics about people that aren't hurting anyone just isn't funny, and can only be harmful.

dude..

the whole joke of that was to show how wrong those statistics were...i didnt post it becuase hey it has the word fag.

if they were accurate and sensable i would not have posted it becuase it would not have been funny.

it was funny becuase it was so wrong...not becuase it was true and had the word fag in it.

you guys must be terrorist. damn talybans

there is a different between ironic, offensive humor that is funny, and offensive humor that is meant to be nothing but offensive.

since we are the judges, you either play by our rules, or you dont play at all. sorry, it might be a free world, but this isnt a free site. since you dont pay, you dont make the rules.

i warned you about this stuff yesterday, it wont be tollerated. next time your gone, no ifs ands or butts.

well that was my point...not really that they think hes funny, but they that flock to congradulate him for typing up a thread even if they dont like it.

and i actually think some of what dude says is funny.

your warning yesterday was bullshit too buddy. yea blah blah your rules good. im just saying...my thread was completely on topic..which is why you probably didnt reply. yeaaaa its ok

do what you want. sir.

i provide myself with humor when im bored. all good here.

dun.

but i know that nothing i do is any worse then other stuff i see on here so alot is hypocritical but whatever.

i just wish i had alot of post

Originally posted by ?!?!

your warning yesterday was bullshit too buddy. yea blah blah your rules good. im just saying...my thread was completely on topic..which is why you probably didnt reply. yeaaaa its ok

do what you want. sir.

i provide myself with humor when im bored. all good here.

dun.

but i know that nothing i do is any worse then other stuff i see on here so alot is hypocritical but whatever.

i just wish i had alot of post

you need to slow your roll slugger. you've been warned and this will not be tolerated regardless of what you think is appropriate subject matter.

lol this is very amusing. keep posting shit ?!?! just cuzz they think omg it shows fags catchin a fade, that must mean all the sensitive ass people out there will report us an have the site closed for letting this stay posted. im totttaly with u on saying fucc them. keep roccin the funnie shit man.

this thread is completly stupid but yes you do serve a valid point. if someone with 38474917491 posts on here who everyone liked posted that shit people would be like ohhh freight train man your sooo kool.

i drank a whole lot tonight though so i could just be talkin out my ass. :rolleyes:

(Repeated post from another thread.)

Some kids here dont seem to understand that this is my site and all you guys are nothing more than guests. I could make the payments on a jaguar s-type with what this shit costs me a month to maintain. You people got me fucked up if you think I'm putting all that loot out of pocket so you can run around posting worthless bullshit that lacks, in my opinion, any redeeming quality whatsovever. And yes, it is my opinion. Gripe all you want about how I or any of the moderators are fascist dictators, but dont fool yourself into thinking that they wont continue to moderate this board how I see fit. I do this cause for the most part I enjoy the community that flourishes on the board, once I know longer enjoy it, you can bet I'll close down the boards the same day.

Either play by the few rules we set forth or haul ass and start your own board, and post all the faggot jokes you want.

Archived