Bull Nut Paste

Weapon X

Okay, no kidding, this is for real.

I was drinking at my friend's place a couple of weekends back, and he told me something interesting. He told me that he went to his Persian buddy's house recently and the dude was wearing a towel around his head. When my friend asked him why, the Persian dude said that he had a remedy for balding that actually works.

A week later, he went to another buddy's place; a white dude. He had learned the secret from the Persian, and was using it to battle his own baldness. What is the secret, you ask? I'll tell you. Bull nut paste. Buddy pulled out the ziploc bag of nuts from his fridge to prove it.

You buy bull testicles from the Persian market, then put them in a blender, then apply them to the bald spot. My friend said that where his buddy was bald before, he is growing sprouts. And the Persian dude has almost entirely grown back his hair. So this shit works, apparently.

Me, I'd prefer to just rock the Picard. I'll eat bull testes, sure, but to apply a paste to my head is another thing entirely.

Thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha, you know, the other day I saw the Seinfeld episode where George got some bald cream from China... it smelled really bad and he was supposed to wear it all day so he started wearing a ten-gallon hat... you ought to get homie one of those so he can step away from the towel... and get into looking like a 'cow poke' which seems more appropriate to me if you're putting bull nuts on your head... which is only marginally better than bull nuts on your chin.

Did anyone catch the news clip of the bull jumping into the stands at the bull fight? Hot shit! That bull got ups boy!

Main Entry: 2tau·rine

Pronunciation: 'to-"rEn

Function: noun

Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Latin taurus; from its having been discovered in ox bile

: a colorless crystalline cysteine derivative C2H7NO3S of neutral reaction found in the juices of muscle especially in invertebrates, nerve tissue, and bile

thank you Webster.

-fuse.

i just googled the crap out of the ballz... and alls i can find is bull-nuts for oysters.

when i was 16, i spent a week on the oregon coast w/some friends,and the waitress who served them up said that real rocky-mountain oysters are mountain goat balls... but i cannot find any info now to back that up, so you are forgiven.

Originally posted by guerillaeye+Jan 31 2006, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaeye - Jan 31 2006, 01:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i just oogled the crap out of the ballz...

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Jan 31 2006, 01:35 PM

Nothing but homo-undertones in here....

word.

ps...I read that it actually works better if the bull balls are still attached to the bull.