1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

built to spill tonight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Sep 13, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

built to spill tonight

Discussion started by beardo - Sep 13, 2001

rage, hesh, comp.. anyone going, its at the troc. 8:00 $15

2. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Sep 13, 2001

i want to go but i dont have 15$ and strike anywhere are playing at the church too...i would really like to see what strike anywhere have to say about this whle thing too....sucks that 2 good shows have to be on the same night.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Sep 13, 2001

I saw Built to Spill the last time they came through my town. I think that they are a great band, but in my opinion, their live show left something to be desired. There was no real energy. They just stared at their shoes all night. The one good thing I can say about them is that they are great musicians, and they had no problem recreating their recorded work on stage.

------------------
    Al
    Stonecutters #1

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. imported_SecretAgentX9 - Replied Sep 13, 2001

irving plaza end of september..yeahhhh

5. maskoner

maskoner 12oz Member

maskoner - Replied Sep 13, 2001

hot water music tomorrow night. and then built to spill and modest mouse in upcoming weeks... yee ha. texas is about to rock.

maskoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Sep 13, 2001

modest mouse is more important. i just spent all my $ buying tickets for that.

------------------
    stonecutters#1

7. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 13, 2001

cool.. i was gonna go to that one too. how much was it

8. nemersion

nemersion 12oz Junior Member

nemersion - Replied Sep 13, 2001

i was fourtanate enough to see BTS twice this summer. once at the paramount, once at the bumbershoot music festival, playing in the key arena. how neat.

if anyones familiar with halo benders they wouldve like the show at the paramount, when calvin johnson got on stage to play some halo benders stuff an dance around, closing the set with virginia reel around the fountain.

nemersion - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  9. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

Rivers Cuomo - Replied Sep 13, 2001

wow, I didn't know you like BTS also..

damn Troc.

10. maskoner

maskoner 12oz Member

maskoner - Replied Sep 13, 2001

hey mercedes, dashboard confessional and saves the day bill was off the hook...
    but, craziest bill: back like 4 years ago: at the drive in, archers of loaf, jejune, and jimmy eat world.

maskoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

Rivers Cuomo - Replied Sep 13, 2001

Dashboard and STD this past summer?