build your dream girl

footsoldier

alright im wondering what you guys think makes a perfect girl....im not just talking all physically, but everything else that probably means a hell of alot more anyway too.

- its all about the smarts.

-for me its all about someone who is good hearted and i know i can count on, someone free spirited and open minded..

-i like a girl who i can be yourself around, and will never ask me to put her above any of my other friends.

-theres also something just so fuckin hot to me about when a girl is vegetarian or vegan..

-natural beauty, a girl who doesnt need an hour to do her hair and makeup to look beautiful.

-loves to kiss, touch and be naked.

-one whos not going to get drunk and fuck around.

-on the physical side, i like tall skinny girls with long hair and nice style.

the only reason im really thinking about this is because ive got a girlfriend who gets an A+ in every catagory and i couldnt be more stoked about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well my dream girl...wait i am a girl

soo my dream guy..

-all about havin a sense of humor but can be serious when its time

-messy hair..but not too messy

-i can act like my self act like a moron and joke around and he'll understand why i am that way

-wont have to buy me things to keep me interested

-tall thin not real muscley..

-open minded

-clothes dont really matter but... hes gotta have nice shoes.. classic reeboks will work, those collared striped shirts/abstract different. earthy tones are good too

-someone that doesnt try to hard

-will let ME pay for my own shit

theres more.. but yea...

Guest dead fetus

i was expecting a computer program or game to actually build my dream girl..

i am very dissapointed

Guest RaiD

my dream girl consists of 3 things...

-a mouth

-a vagina

-the ability to paint

Wait a minute i have that! YAY!:D

Originally posted by ASER1NE

the PERFECT girl ..........doesnt exist .

ya right on that one but if she did id have ta say it would have ta be jessica alba but shed be good at writin and always be down ta fuck whenever and wherever...shed have ta be good at cookin too and cook butt ass naked!!! :p :p

Originally posted by DEFCON2.0

ya right on that one but if she did id have ta say it would have ta be jessica alba but shed be good at writin and always be down ta fuck whenever and wherever...shed have ta be good at cookin too and cook butt ass naked!!! :P :P

AMEN!!

my girl is perfect too though on the real!!:D

i dont really care about what qualities the girl has, but as long as there 100% female, with a nice bod and a cute face, thats all that matters hey? and if their a mean ass bitch, i wouldn't put up with there shit... i'd slap that shit rite off the table

Originally posted by dELiSs

well my dream girl...wait i am a girl

soo my dream guy..

-all about havin a sense of humor but can be serious when its time

-messy hair..but not too messy

-i can act like my self act like a moron and joke around and he'll understand why i am that way

-wont have to buy me things to keep me interested

-tall thin not real muscley..

-open minded

-clothes dont really matter but... hes gotta have nice shoes.. classic reeboks will work, those collared striped shirts/abstract different. earthy tones are good too

-someone that doesnt try to hard

-will let ME pay for my own shit

theres more.. but yea...

i ahve always told my friends it is all about the shoes!

Archived