bug sprayer tags

:dazed: This is alittle bit more of a costly method than a fire extinguisher but it works just as well, and has better control though.

1. If you dont have one of these around your house already your gonna about $35 to buy one at your hardware store. zzzzzzzzhz3.jpg

2. Now get some of this. It doesnt matter if its rusto. as long as it oil based.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz3sf2.jpg and make sure to get some of this too.-------

zzzzzzzzzzz2fr2.jpg

3. now you should only fill the sprayer about 3/4 full. proportions- 1/3 paint thinner..2/3 oil based paint..

4. Pump it up and go have some fun..sorry no photos of mine..but a youtube vid of someone else..

5. after you have finished using it you need to clean it out some pain thinner..just pour enough to reach the little tube that runs up to the house..clean it out so it doesnt clog..if it clogs you'll need to buy a whole knew sprayer..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use latex paint or water based paint and thin out with water....you can only learn by self experience but 3/4 and 1/4 water is he best way..trust me use water based and those portions and it will work well because i have clogged alot of those with oil paint and wrong portions but its a good thing just about every household in my neighbor hood has them and every time i take one a new one seems to pop up the next week.FYI those sprayers are only 10-15 dollars at my homedepot

i used one of of these last night..well a smaller version..the one liter ones...i used oil based paint and thinned it out..not sure what the proportions were but untill it was almost like water...works great..haha..really messy though..wear gloves and bring a plastic bag to put everything in after..ill try to post pics up when i get the chance,

well the Ortho ones cost $35...they hold the most pressure...and the calligraphy tips have the widest and best looking spray...they can fit in a backpack..gloves and trashbag after you are finished cause these things get messy...practice with just plain ol' water in it till you get the hang of it..then fill with any thinned paint you like...