buffalo,newyork 716

solo-one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm did u evere think that maybe none of these punk bitches are from buffalo?..and for shit talking..i see none of the sort..man i dont know what ur problem is but u better pull that tampon out of ur ass..have a good day:dazed:

-comr

Guest FearIncarn8

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF BUFFALO, ONLY ITS TOYS. THANK YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK SHIT ON THESE FAKE FUCKS.

Originally posted by FearIncarn8

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF BUFFALO, ONLY ITS TOYS. THANK YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK SHIT ON THESE FAKE FUCKS.

hahaha.

So true.

There are about 5 good writers from Buffalo.

No offense to anyone.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by FearIncarn8

correction to the above memo: this thread doesn't represent the toys. Please don't insult us like that. I'm willing to take suggestions for other names to call them, such as douchebags or something similar. So let's try this.

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF BUFFALO, ONLY ITS DOUCHEBAGS. THANK YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK SHIT ON THESE FAKE FUCKS.

Yea, that's better.

Guest FearIncarn8

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF BUFFALO, ONLY ITS DOUCHEBAGS. THANK YOU, PLEASE CONTINUE TO TALK SHIT ON THESE FAKE FUCKS.

What you gotta understand "amor del senior" is that the retards who started this thread are not the writers of Buffalo. Those sketches you see couldn't be painted by those people if they tried, and shouldn't be painted by anyone who can.

This thread is a misrepresentation of the city, the founders of graff in it, and BF itself, and that's not even including the hard working toys who aren't in any crews and have respect for those who know their shit.

These people are nothing but uneducated leeches who think they are someone because the internet gave them a voice, and a place to "strut their stuff."

Well I got news for you guys: nobody wants to see it. Nobody wants to perpetuate your delusions anymore. When your shit disappears this summer, don't be surprised. You wouldn't be the first loud mouth retards that it happened to either. If you knew your history you'd know that. My advice, and I'm sure the rest of Buffalo agrees: take those pics off, and don't post in this thread again. Figure out how to get it closed even, but stop being retarded at least.